Sprouts

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

13 years

Is it just me that is being driven crazy by that bloody sprout between each BBC program?

Original post

Member for

14 years 1 month

I saw it tonight for the first time, what a load of c**p.

Luckily I record virtually everything we watch, so don't see many adds. I do like the Lidl add though, sending up the
John Lewis Christmas add.

Member for

10 years 8 months

Which reminds me, have you put yours on to boil for Christmas dinner yet? Soon it is going to be too late...

Member for

13 years

Alan there is more than one of them and we have at least 22 more days of it. If I had not bought a nice new TV I think my boot would be in it by now!!!!!

Member for

13 years

snafu I would boil the dicks who have inflicted that on us! A worse torture would be stick them under our duvet on Christmas night so they could enjoy the aroma from my wife and I after sprouts and sage and onion stuffing!

Member for

18 years 6 months

Personally I always found that sprouts and Newcastle Brown was a winning combination, as well as being warming.

Member for

15 years 10 months

Created experimental pickled sprouts with chilli last year, gave them to work colleague for testing, his wife has yet to forgive me.

This year, we will be making 'Sprouts Mexicane' (The sprouts of evil) to the original recipe....standby.

Member for

14 years 1 month

Alan there is more than one of them and we have at least 22 more days of it. If I had not bought a nice new TV I think my boot would be in it by now!!!!!

Since I bought an AppleTV box a little while ago, we watch more on Youtube than we do actual TV programmes.

I believe most TVs have this facility built into them now ?

Member for

13 years

" The evil lump that is a sprout,
Lots of which induce a doubt,
Becomes a gallop then a rout,
To the loo, we rudely shout,
The smelly veg that is a sprout,
Is fit just for a fool and lout".

Member for

19 years 2 months

Reminds me of when one of our NDT guys comes into the hangar to do a job on our old bus and says '' does it not annoy you that there are 3 radios playing different stations nearby''

I reply ''I had not noticed until you brought it to my attention you muppet LOL'' :D

Member for

16 years 11 months

There is only one use for sprouts..........................

[ATTACH=CONFIG]242657[/ATTACH]

:D:D:D:D

Attachments