Merkel Madness?

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

18 years 2 months

Member for

15 years 3 months

She's quite a dangerous lady, that Merkel is... Between her, Junckers and other Euro-crats...

Member for

18 years 2 months

I fear it will not end well...

Member for

14 years 1 month

I see that a lot of the refugees are moving into recently vacated, former UK Army barracks.

Member for

18 years 2 months

From what I've seen on YouTube there have been trouble with some of the refugees abroad complaining about the allocated temporary living accommodation and food supplies they won't touch.

Member for

11 years 6 months

If you'd just struggled for a month or more in grim conditions through countries where you were unloved and unwanted would you want to eat sauerkraut and pumpernickel??

Member for

15 years 3 months

"Refugees" don't leave an unstable and threatening country for a safe and secure one (Turkey) where there's adequate shelter, medical care, food, drink and a chance to start a new life, then only to leave all of that behind by risking their lives, many that have lost their lives, by over-boarding cr*ppy unstable boats across the Mediterranean Sea into the a*se that is Eastern Europe up through to Hungary, Austria and Germany where there's absolutely no threat whatsoever... Then protest, attack border patrols and the police because they feel they're being, apparently mistreated. (If only they showed such bottle in Syria...). Of course, that's not to say they're all acting in such a manner, there are genuine immigrants, but still such actions are totally uncalled for. 'Refuge' is established in the first safe country they've arrived in, not of their choice that offers the best benefits.

After seeing a lot of footage on TV, BBC, Sky News, ITV, Channel 4, CNN, NBC and the like, while there are 'a lot' of elderly, woman and children of which my heart goes out to, I can't help but notice that they're largely outnumbered by young/middle-aged men aging from their early '20s to mid/late '30s and early '40s.

What worries me most is the EU (European Union) and their "Open Border/Free Movement" policy within Europe... I don't think I have to go into further detail about that.