I agree with the Guy that wrote this

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

13 years

I’ve had enough of being dictated to by minority factions in my own country.
I’ve had enough of listening to hate preachers on our streets,.
I’ve had enough of our freedom of speech laws being totally abused.
I’ve had enough of being told that the laws I abide by are wrong.
I’ve had enough of our government sitting by and watching my country bow to these people.

I’ve had enough of standing by.
I’ve had enough of cow towing to the human rights of others.
I’ve had enough of my human rights being abused, whilst I am expected to respect those that abuse it.
I’ve had enough of having to listen to these hate preachers on the TV news.
I’ve had enough of not being able to speak my mind.
I’ve had enough of seeing certain areas of my country becoming no go areas for my country men and women.

I’ve had enough of hearing I am a sinner because I don’t believe in some deity that no one can prove exists.
I’ve had enough of feeling like I’m unwanted in my own country.
I’ve had enough of seeing our service people abused on remembrance parades.
I’ve had enough of our police standing by and let this happen.
I’ve had enough of being told to keep quiet.
I’ve had enough of politicians with no back bones.
I’ve had enough of these same politicians nodding in agreement whilst doing nothing.

I’ve had enough of marches against my country in my country.
I’ve had enough of being in the silent majority.
I’ve had enough of being frightened to speak my mind for fear of retribution.
I’ve had enough of listening to others speak their hatred when I am gagged.
I’ve had enough of seeing atrocities being committed in the name of Allah.
I’ve had enough of internet sites being allowed to broadcast these atrocities.
I’ve had enough of our country watching itself become a sponge for the dross of the world.

I’ve had enough of the welfare state being misused by those that purportedly hate us.
I’ve had enough of our laws being broken and nothing done about it.
I’ve had enough of seeing my country men and women arrested for standing up for themselves.
I’ve had enough of listening to platitudes from our supposed leaders.
I’ve had enough of having to work hard and pay taxes to support those that hate me.

I’ve had enough of the gentle touch.
I’ve had enough of seeing my children & grandchildren’s lifestyle being slowly eroded.
I’ve had enough of seeing my countries flag being burnt and spat on.
I’ve had enough of seeing political parties not addressing this problem in manifestos.

I’ve had enough of being called a racist because of my love for my country.
I’ve had enough of looking on and doing nothing.
I’ve had enough of my countries flag being removed from public building for fear of upsetting those that hate us.

I’ve had enough of people being allowed to walk our streets with covered faces, when I am asked to remove my hat in banks and pubs.
I’ve had enough of feeling like my freedom of speech is curtailed.
I’ve had enough of seeing funding being given to those that hate us.
I’ve had enough of seeing millions of pounds being sent to countries that harbour those that hate us.

I’ve had enough of seeing the sacrifices of our fore fathers being shipped down the river of political correctness.

Feel free to disagree with me by all means. I won’t take offence, I certainly will not try to cause you harm because our opinions differ.

Original post

Member for

11 years 5 months

I agree with much of what he says but of course you cannot want free speech on the one hand and then resent what is being said on the other.

Member for

12 years 9 months

Free speech must be a balance of both views. The hatred view must be countered by the respectful view. Unfortunately this does not seem to occur. Them that shout loudest seem to obtain widest circulation whist the moderates are consigned to the silence corner.

Member for

13 years

charlie Freedom of speech is one thing but when it incites hatred or violence is another. Wokka Bob puts it rather well IMO

Member for

11 years 5 months

Of course Paul - incitement to hatred or violence is against the law. And as ever it is minorities who spoil it for majorities. Countless immigrants come here to live peaceably, work hard and be a part of our way of life, and over the years have contributed inestimably to the nation.
Sadly our society comprises a minority of immigrants who want none of those things and a minority of incumbent morons for whom the word immigrant is red rag to a bull.
The root of the problems lies with Labour's policy of multiculturalism which has had the opposite effect that intended.

Member for

9 years 6 months

"I’ve had enough of my human rights being abused."

I thought right whingers hated human rights anyway, or is this part of the delusion that human rights only apply to guys with hooks for hands?

I always have to disagree with this one. The major perk of being the majority (in my case I'm a white, cis-gendered, heterosexual male) is that you have all the rights that minorities wish. I feel that marriage is an antiquated system and that my personal relationship with another individual is neither the business of the church or the state, but I can go marry my girlfriend next week! Gay marriage, as a concept, isn't an erosion of my 'straight rights' in any way. Amusingly one of the biggest bible bashers in my parents' church just got remarried an astonishing 18 months after his first wife died. Very outspoken wife number two is a divorcee from the American deep south. Seems some principles aren't always set in stone...

To take a random pick of the pops here:

"I’ve had enough of seeing the sacrifices of our fore fathers being shipped down the river of political correctness."

Utter ********. Was this thing written by a human or an automated headline generator set to 'kneejerk'?

"I've had enough of my countries flag being removed from public building for fear of upsetting those that hate us."

I guess you don't live in Belfast. Flegs and kulture go hand in hand over in Norn Iron.

"I’ve had enough of internet sites being allowed to broadcast these atrocities."

Whereas Stormfront and Vanguard News Network. Anyway I thought Theresa May was all for tighter internet control... and y'all hate her right?

Member for

11 years 5 months

"I thought right whingers hated human rights anyway,"

Where on earth did you get that idea from?

Member for

13 years 5 months

It's 'kowtow', by the way. It's oddly fitting that a cultural reactionary like yourself would appropriate words from a foreign land without acknowledging or even knowing it.

Member for

11 years 5 months

Meddle - that has nothing to do with the point you made. There are human rights and responsibilities and there is the abuse of human rights legislation where common sense has been subsumed by legal machination.

Profile picture for user 1batfastard

Member for

11 years 2 months

Hi All,
I think it's an excellent post a lot of what is written is privately thought but never uttered by the majority instead most just trudge along not saying anything and those that do get labelled as Trouble causers/Anarchists/Activists etc.etc. You will always have two apposing sides to any argument the problem comes with those who employ other means to make their own point more prominent than the other side.
I would say the vast majority of what was written is how we have all felt at one time or another, it is obviously from a person who has just got fed up with everything that He/She has witnessed through their lifetime. Like most things everybody has an opinion on and like most opinions they are all different it is just how they are feeling nothing more nothing less, at least this person has the b0110cks to speak their mind which is more than can be said for the majority as if we all spoke our mind this country would not be in a mess and people like this person would never have aired their views in such a way.

Geoff.

Member for

9 years 6 months

To use the slightly strange post formatting seen on this site:

Re #11

You will always have two apposing sides to any argument the problem comes with those who employ other means to make their own point more prominent than the other side.

A somewhat tautologous statement. By its very definition and argument has two opposing sides.

Re #10

I think the article has everything to do with the point I made. I mentioned 'right whingers', who I view as a different section of society from those with right wing views. The latter can argue a point well and the former get their jollies off on stupid puff pieces such as the one I linked to. Given the knee-jerk nature of the original post in this thread, I dare say it was written by a 'whinger rather than a 'winger.

When you post both the following statements...

"I’ve had enough of cow towing to the human rights of others."

...and...

"I’ve had enough of my human rights being abused."

then you cannot have it both ways.

All of this is overshadowed by "Ive had enough of our government sitting by and watching my country bow to these people."

Which people? Just come out and say muslims, you coward.

Member for

11 years 5 months

Meddle - mea culpa! We read what we think we see and I had not noticed the word you carefully wrote was "whingers"!!:)

Member for

16 years 2 months

I have a natural aversion to lists of the nature in the op. To me they are the other side of the same coin vis a vis the subject(s) they object to.
There is a lack of thought and or evidence in a simple lisitng of gripes. I do not feel at all restricted in voicing my thoughts, opinion, feelngs, approval or disapproval.

I struggle to understand why others would? What actually stops anybody complaining on a factual basis if all the foreigners have indeed taken all the jobs? Why is that not something that can be mentioned? I fail to see what is stopping it. Unless of course it isn't actually supported by the facts, thus it is whispered about in groups of like minded folk, reinforcing a sense of injustice yet apparently not voiced openly (expect it is...!) due to some imagined restriction. Which restriction in itself further reinforces the sense of injustice thus perpetuating and giving life to self sustaining feelings of disadvantage, injustice, anger and ultimately hatred and violence of varying kinds. All, at least in part, born out of non existent restrictions.

It doesn't help when politicians play to those same emotive imagined restrictions for their own ends.

But hey ho twas ever thus and i suspect will continue in the same vein whilst humans roam the planet.