Air maps of the UK for ATC Squadron

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

16 years 5 months

does anyone happen to have any air maps of the UK lying round in a drawer or loft? im trying to improve the training on my squadron for airmanship/air navigation, its also to coincide with our flight simulator training

any help would be greatly appreciated

Regards,
Scott

Original post

Member for

24 years 2 months

The 2013 charts (never 'maps' ) are just being sold, so many pilots will be updating.

Can I suggest you register on FLYER and Pprune and ask politely on the forum for the old charts? I think you will find quite a good response.

You want the recently outdated "2012 CAA half mills"

Moggy

(Then unregister from Pprune very quickly. Awful place.)

Member for

11 years 7 months

PM inbound.

Member for

16 years 5 months

Hi Moggy, thanks for that, i believe i may have an account on Pprune although i dont use it :S but if it could help il try it

Thanks Derek, read and replied

Member for

17 years 5 months

Scott have asked to school to collect any old charts people have when they get their new ones for you.

Scott

I have a large cardboard box groaning with charts in the shed - mostly ex-military.

I will sort them out in the morning and let you know if anything that might be useful.

Member for

16 years 5 months

tony, Andy, thanks, any help would be greatly appreciated

Derek sent me 2 maps and a chart which are going up in the flight sim room, but any more help for training would be great :)
Regards

Member for

17 years 5 months

Ok have 7 southern charts just expired and one Northern for you, sorry for the delay, pm me an address and will get posted to you Scott.

Member for

16 years 5 months

Thanks Tony, PM inbound :)

Member for

17 years 5 months

Posted :)

Member for

16 years 5 months

Received :) Many thanks, have PM'd you aswell

Member for

17 years 5 months

:)