Why oh why...

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

14 years 6 months

... are we bothering to disprove this rubbish?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-20145664

Original post

Member for

11 years 5 months

....slow news day!!:diablo:

Member for

13 years 9 months

There is a place in the City where we have 650 odd psychics, they think they know the future, but it never comes to reality.

I predict the lot we have in now, will not be re elected next time.:eek:

Jim.
Lincoln .7

Member for

14 years 11 months

There is a place in the City where we have 650 odd psychics, they think they know the future, but it never comes to reality.
I predict the lot we have in now, will not be re elected next time.

Unfortunately, enough will be re-elected to allow the same sorry farce to be acted out over another 5 years, and so on, and so on..............

Member for

11 years 5 months

We elect them.......:rolleyes:...although what they haver to do with psychics, I am not quite sure.

Member for

11 years 5 months

hi

I predict the lot we have in now, will not be re elected next time.

ello friends
Welcome to this forum site
Here you can find a lot of things
The forum are the way
where you can share your views and ideas
now I can tell you about the news website
please visit

Member for

14 years

We elect them.......:rolleyes:...although what they haver to do with psychics, I am not quite sure.

Only 65.1% of people who could vote, did vote in 2010. The problem with the British people is either complete apathy, or uneducated/uninterested. Both completely as bad as the other. It is easier for a lot of people to moan, than to go and do some research and make informed decisions.

On that note, I wonder why the Scottish Government wanted to include 16-18 age group in the Scottish Independence vote?

Member for

14 years 1 month

Just because these particular psychics couldn't cut the mustard, it doesn't mean it's all complete tosh. It might be an entirely natural and physical phenomenon that we're just not informed enough about yet.
There was a very strange case in 1941, when medium Helen Duncan held a seance in Portsmouth, and claimed she was talking to dead sailors from HMS Barnham, when the sinking had in fact been kept from the British public to prevent morale being affected.
The authorities took a dim view of her activities, and further seances led to her being imprisoned in 1944 under section 4 of the Witchcraft Act of 1734!
AVM Dowding also claimed he was visited by his dead aircrew...