Register Free

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Last Film You Watched..... IV

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 27vet
    Rank 5 Registered User

Hi Geoff,

Regarding your question in post #1456, I didn't notice. Let me know if you watch the movie.

cheers
    Ralph
    sigpicHindsight is what you see from the tailgunner's position...

Comment

• DazDaMan
      Rank 5 Registered User

Sorry I've not checked in on here in a while - have only watched a couple of new films recently!

Bohemian Rhapsody (2018)

Starring Rami Malek as Freddie Mercury, Gwilym Lee as Brian May, Ben Hardy as Roger Taylor, and Joseph Mazzello (yes, the little boy from Jurassic Park!) as John Deacon.
      Flawed, but very enjoyable, biopic of the Queen frontman, from his joining of the band to the Live Aid concert in 1985 (which I remember watching on TV!). Worth a watch, even if you're not a die hard Queen fan. 4.5/5

Overlord (2018)

US troops are dropped over the Normandy beachhead to bring down a radar tower which could threaten the invasion fleet, but discover a much, much more sinister plot involving the villagers nearby. 4/5

The Tiger (2015)

A South Korean film about a retired hunter forced to pick up his rifle in order to hunt down the last Siberian tiger in the kingdom. Although the tiger acts like it's just escaped from The Matrix, the film is surprisingly good, and a little sad at the same time. 4/5
      Last edited by DazDaMan; 26th November 2018, 13:39.
      Daren Cogdon

Spitfire fanatic

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Working...
      X