Read the forum code of contact

Member for

17 years 6 months

And hang these scum

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=54c_1330621949

Original post

Member for

14 years 2 months

I've been amazed that our media portray the 'Arab Spring' as something positive - democracy in action. All that is happening is that their national stability and leadership is being replaced by Islamic fundamentalism, which will bite us in the a$$ bigtime in years to come.
They seemed to be targeting headstones with the star of David on...

Member for

24 years 3 months

How many Libyans does it take to demolish a Cross of Sacrifice?

Thirty six. One to carry the ladder, three to wield the hammers and one to video it all for posterity. The remaining thirty one are present just so they can say they were there for the desecration of war graves in the name of Allah.

The NTC won't do anything about this because they can't, they're just not capable. Is this a true example of Islamic Fundamentalism? I doubt it, they're just wannabee's, after all it's much safer to smash up a Cemetery dedicated to the fallen of their Allies than it is to strap a rucksack full of explosives to your back and detonate it in a crowded restaurant or supermarket. They are cowards, nothing more.

The memories of the men commemorated are not besmirched by the fact that a group of mindless morons have desecrated their graves. The memories live on in a place of Honoured memory, within the history of the cause for which they fought and died, often thousands of miles from home.

Regards,

kev35

Member for

24 years 3 months

Kev speaks sense as usual.

But lets hang them anyway.

Moggy

Member for

13 years 10 months

Firstly I agree with Al, it will come back and bite us in the A$$ big time, they are already halfway through the door now, and whilst in this Country will continue to use the Race card for minor things.Like Islamics who wander the streets of London spouting words from the Koran, against the rest of the world, and our Government let them.
Kev. I am sorry to say I never knew of that Cemetary, so in a way, those idiots have done me a favour, inasmuch, as even though they have knocked the headstones down, it, and their actions will now, never be forgotten by myself and many others.
Jim.
Lincoln .7

Member for

13 years

Kev speaks sense as usual.

But lets hang them anyway.

Moggy

Come on Moggy don't forget their Human Rights. I think they prefer decapitation!

I also agree with kev.

Member for

12 years 10 months

The argument all seems to be one sided, with our views not worth the brain time. As the americans have found out bigtime in Afganistan!

For an update on the rebuild, the CWGC now has a revised website and has a news blog http://www.cwgc.org/

Member for

24 years 3 months

Words cannot express the utter contempt and loathing I have for these people.....

Member for

16 years 8 months

very very upsetting............

Member for

24 years 3 months

Such trash...

What a display of idiocy by a bunch of uneducated subhuman life forms...where is a GBU-12 when you need one?

Member for

24 years 3 months

That, Cooper, would have been an even bigger desecration of the Cemetery wouldn't it?

Regards,

kev35

Member for

24 years 3 months

Agreed. Best to wait until they leave the area. :)

Member for

16 years 8 months

Most Libyans are ashamed of this act and indeed a group of `elders` prevented these idiots from wrecking another cemetery.

Member for

16 years 1 month

Indeed. One can hijack any cause or religion to commit atrocities.