Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sick. Don't read if your in a Christmas mood.

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dr Strangelove
    Doktor Merkwrdigliebe
    • May 2008

Originally posted by spitfireman View Post
    ...you just got back from the pub?.....
    Don't know about anyone else, but spookly enough....yes
    Sometimes it's better to be a bumblebee than it is to be Professor Heinkel.

Comment

• tornado64
      Rank 5 Registered User
      • Apr 2010

Originally posted by spitfireman View Post
      ...you just got back from the pub?.....
      nope don't drink do drugs or smoke !!

but can see the guys point !! he handed himself in and after being on the receiving end of non payers i can fully apreciate where he was comming from !!

and whilst not condoning his actions her own actions are also a contributing factor

if she could afford to shop she can afford to pay her bills !!

Comment

• Dr Strangelove
        Doktor Merkwrdigliebe
        • May 2008

Originally posted by tornado64 View Post

if she could afford to shop she can afford to pay her bills !!
        So got off lightly then? First offence & all that?

Comment

• tornado64
          Rank 5 Registered User
          • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
          So got off lightly then? First offence & all that?
          as i said " i do not condone !!"

but i can sure as hell see why people get pushed to the point of these acts in todays society having been in the same predicament

one non payer i had cheerfully knew i had no money for food because they owed money yet happily bragged about buying 2 grands worth of mountain bike at the time i found out i could have cheerfully beaten him to death with it !!

Comment

• Dr Strangelove
            Doktor Merkwrdigliebe
            • May 2008

as i said " i do not condone !!" !
            I should hope someone as liberally minded as yourself do not condone his actions.

However, I am somewhat confused by the following

i can fully apreciate where he was comming from !!
            Bit of a duality thing going on here maybe

I'm all for a jolly good rogering at the hands of the legal system, but as for setting fire to someone over a few quid/dollar, I still fail to appreciate where he was coming from.

Comment

• tornado64
              Rank 5 Registered User
              • Apr 2010

we do not know the events leading up to this event , the mind is a strange thing most would have persued legal matters for months
              but a certain percentage may well snap and take other action unfortunately she met the small percentage
              but also we don't know her own behaviour !!

the guy could have done a superb job but there may have been one tiny aspect she wasn't happy with that she refused to pay or let him remmedy

then when he's comming round for payment she walks past laden with shopping bags whilst he has no money through non payment to do so !!

i realy cannot understand why it is difficult for people to understand why people are driven to recless behaviour by those that won't pay

or maybe they would happily go in work week after week with no pay day at the end of it !!

sad yes but when you go down the no paying route you do not know what type of person is on the other end or how fragile thier mental state may be in through your and others bill dodgers actions !!

Comment

• Arthur Pewtey
                Rank 5 Registered User
                • Sep 2006

Nothing at all excuses what this man did. Even if he was owed 1 or a 1million. It doesn't matter. What he did was dreadful and there are simply no excuses for it whatsoever.
                So much for Pathos

Comment

• spitfireman
                  Recovering
                  • Jun 2005

the guy could have done a superb job but there may have been one tiny aspect she wasn't happy with that she refused to pay or let him remmedy
                  The guy could have done a complete cr@p job and quite rightly she withheld payment.

then when he's comming round for payment she walks past laden with shopping bags whilst he has no money through non payment to do so !!
                  Conjecture, he had enough money to finace a flamethrower and safety equipment.

He wasn't after payment, just murder.

yes maybe it was a horrible end but without the full facts who are we to judge ??
                  hang on

it is becomming a modern day disease where paryahs like this have work done that they do not intend to pay for
                  and

sorry but if this guy was struggling to feed his family whilst this ingnorant obnoxious person was buying dresses whatever and not paying for work that had been carried out
                  and

then she struts past him laden with shopping whilst he's probbably struggling to feed his family because of bill dodgers !!
                  You say you don't condone his behaviour, however:

i can at the same time understand what may have pushed him to it !!
                  i cannot help but feel she was a large contributing factor to her own fate !!
                  but can see the guys point !!
                  i can fully apreciate where he was comming from !!
                  her own actions are also a contributing factor
                  Finally (before I lose the will to live)

i realy cannot understand why it is difficult for people to understand why people are driven to recless behaviour by those that won't pay
                  Because, in the States, the small claims court (Judge Judy style) is one of the best systems in the world. Easy to use, fair and just.
                  He could so easily have got his money (and compensation) by taking her to court.

Why didn't he?

(conjecture) Probably did such a poor job, knew he wouldn't win in court.

Arthur Pewtey

Nothing at all excuses what this man did. Even if he was owed 1 or a 1million. It doesn't matter. What he did was dreadful and there are simply no excuses for it whatsoever.
                  Spot on.

I also claim my 5.00

Baz
                  www.wallond.com

Can T22 WT525, Can B2 WD954, Pilatus P2 A-125 (cockpits)

Comment

• hampden98
                    Rank 5 Registered User
                    • Sep 2009

What all these things demonstrate is that some people have no compassion, which I think is a very sad indictment for mankind. To kill is one thing, but to have not a jot of feeling for the one you kill (whether man or beast) is very, very sad.
                    Where I live we have seen children trample a fawn to death, a man decapitate a swan and I read somewhere of children who suffocated small kittens in a bag.
                    Why?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Working...
                    X