Member for

15 years 11 months

:eek: Amazing :D

Member for

14 years 5 months

I think I'd pass on some of that product!!:eek:

Member for

18 years 8 months

Yer.ill have that mango with all the axle grease on thanks.Oh and don't flush as you enter the station.

Member for

24 years 2 months

I will second that Anna.

Amazing

Aint we lucky we can pop down in our car to the supermarket and not need to face the overcrowding of the train.

Member for

18 years 11 months

These are the relevant words in your statement. Where is this going to end? The earth will not be able to produce enough for everybody. 10 billion by 2020? :eek:

Member for

14 years 5 months

Well it probably could but a number of big decisions and major changes in attitudes would be required.

Member for

13 years 9 months

Well, Iv'e heard of things falling off the back of a lorry, but this,......How come they don't have elf an safety but we do, any explanation?.
Jim.
Lincoln .7

Member for

14 years

.....How come they don't have elf an safety but we do, any explanation?.

Worms. Can. Of. :D

Member for

18 years 11 months

Well, Iv'e heard of things falling off the back of a lorry, but this,......How come they don't have elf an safety but we do, any explanation?.
Jim.
Lincoln .7

Hadn't been invented when we (U.K.) were in charge. ;)

Member for

13 years 9 months

ThreeSpool, now theres something to get your teeth into, want to borrow a can opener?.;)

Jim.

Lincoln .7

Member for

13 years 9 months

Newforest, Good Gawd man, you have a good memory, was it yet another Euro thing that only we acted upon?.

Jim.

Lincoln .7

Member for

18 years 7 months

Jim.
Lincoln .7

It's the Tarad Rom Hoop market in Bangkok. When they decided to build a rail line through there the stallholders didn't want to move so this is the compromise they reached. Think they get about 10 trains a day through there.

Member for

18 years 9 months

Have you been there?

Baz

Member for

18 years 7 months

Been to Thailand many times, but never there.

Member for

18 years 9 months

Lucky so and so!:D

Member for

18 years 7 months

:)

Member for

15 years 1 month

I think it's a great idea, at least you wouldnt have to put any oil in the pan for that authentic Thai stir-fry taste!

Anyway a bit of grease is good for you isnt it? After all we have all loved our weekend fry-up for years havent we ? :diablo: