forum chat.........

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

24 years 2 months

is there anyway in which we could hold a forum........forum, on a chat client or some such other system, one night, so that we could all chat real time?

would anyone be interested in it?

just a thought, because i know i get answers within minutes of posting things sometimes

coanda

Original post

Member for

24 years 2 months

RE: forum chat.........

everyone give in their yahoo messenger Id's and one guy invite the rest to a conference or we go to a chat room or something - would be nice.

Member for

24 years 2 months

A live java chat room is available for free at [a href="http://www.beseen.com/"]Beseen.com[/a]. If you register a free 20m/Freeservers account and get some webspace, you can insert the HTML from Beseen into a HTML field and this will be a chat room which requires people to sign up before using it so we would know who exactly was using it.

Member for

24 years 2 months

i have a website we might be able to use!

coanda

Member for

24 years 2 months

I've set up a chat room with BeSeen called Aviation Chat. If anyone is interested in using it, feel free. It can be found at http://mercury.beseen.com/chat/rooms/q/23147/

It has a lot of adverts but it does the job that you wanted it for.

Hope this helps,

Member for

24 years 2 months

Hey great chatroom T5,I went on this morning it is very easy to use.

Member for

24 years 2 months

Thanks Saab... I'm having to use the name MyTravel as T5 is not being accepted for being less than 3 characters.

Member for

24 years 2 months

Could we arrange a time when we would all be on?I looked this morning and saw quite alot of people had been on.

Member for

24 years 2 months

That'd be wise but as we're such a mixed bunch (as in from different corners of the globe) it's hard. Some places are several hours in front or behind other countries and so times may not be convenient but it would be good if we could overcome this slight problem.

Also, once you go once, you're shown on all the time. If you've ever looked for how many seconds someone has been idle, it converts into several hours because although the user has probably disconnected from the net and gone and done something else, they're still shown as being in the room.