Please help if you can.

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

13 years 9 months

The last Government sold off 25.000 acres of Forest and Woodlands. Quite a lot was sold to land developers.
THIS Government now wishes to sell off 15% of our remaining Forests and Woods, however, as allways, we cannot say what, when this Forest/Woodland is sold, will be used for.
So far, nearly half a million signatures in the form of an online petition have been gathered, including mine.
This Wednesday, due to pressure from 38 degrees, who are spearheading the fight, and the media,the Government, has for the time being, "Shelved" the idea, no doubt it will be resurected and passed, one night when we are in bed.So we need more signatures to hammer the point home, the fact that we want to keep our Forests and Woods.
May I ask all members if they feel strongly enough to help our National Heritage, to look at and sign the online petition, and get a nice warm feeling that you have helped a tree that has been around for several hundered years.
To be around for a few more.

The site is as follows........WWW.38degrees.org.uk save-our-forests

Thanks in anticipation, and could you just drop a line on the discussion site, so I may see how we are getting along, with signatures please.
Thanks again.Grey Area.

Lincoln .7
:)

Original post

Member for

13 years 9 months

Hi Pee Dee. I think the word APATHY springs to mind, as long as we all sit on our A***S:eek: and let them get away with it, they will, and not just over this issue either.
How come pre election they only mention the GOOD things they would LIKE to do, but fail to mention the bad things they have every intention of doing once they are in?.
Lincoln .7

Member for

19 years 11 months

Moderator Message

PeeDee,

This is NOT an adults-only site.

Please think before posting in future.

Thanks

GA

Member for

13 years 9 months

Just like to say thanks to Anna A.K.A. Flygirl. for YOUR support Via a P.M.

Lincoln .7 ;)

Member for

14 years

PeeDee,

Thanks

GA

I know that.

What did it say? Send me the post in a PM please and I'll reword it.

Member for

14 years

PeeDee,

Thanks

GA

I racked my brains on this. I am positive I mentioned nothing of an adult nature and nothing untoward. You're gonna have to send it me in a PM.
Maybe somebody is hacking my posts.....not unheard of.

Member for

13 years 9 months

I racked my brains on this. I am positive I mentioned nothing of an adult nature and nothing untoward. You're gonna have to send it me in a PM.
Maybe somebody is hacking my posts.....not unheard of.

I can't remember, but I THINK it was along the lines of brown envelopes and polititions, sorry I cant help further.
Perhaps the Moderator who took it off can help.
Lincoln . 7

Member for

15 years

IIRC,it was pulled because PeeDee used a five-letter word concerning a gentleman's ( ahem ) trouser area.
To quote the old actress /bishop line,I noticed it as soon as it came up.

( I had an awful job to use the comma key then. It seems there's a crumb of chocolate stuck under it. Oh,the WASTE ! )

Member for

15 years 11 months

Result! Caroline Spelman another one of our U turn Government wasters.

Member for

13 years 9 months

Hi Anna, I know for a fact that you put your money where your mouth is,THANKS, now, about us going down Brick lane next week!!:D

Lincoln .7
:diablo:

Member for

15 years 11 months

Lol.. Glad to be of service Jim. Bagels and calories :D Nope I have my fitness R'egime to think about. ;) But glad to of helped.

Member for

13 years 9 months

Lol.. Glad to be of service Jim. Bagels and calories :D Nope I have my fitness R'egime to think about. ;) But glad to of helped.

Fitness regime my "Knee" I weighed 10stone, and have never gained or lost an ounce, in all my years, I wish I COULD put weight ON, guess it's down to clean living ;)

Lincoln .7
:diablo:

Member for

15 years 11 months

:D:D I am dealing with 1 shot knee Cartilage! But wining ! Crutches under the stairs.:diablo:I don't do bloody sticks!

Member for

18 years 8 months

That's my line in Chinese restaurants.

Member for

13 years 9 months

:D:D I am dealing with 1 shot knee Cartilage! But wining ! Crutches under the stairs.:diablo:I don't do bloody sticks!

As it's you, I am prepared to lend you my spare zimmer frame.(Do you think you will be fit enough for the London Marathon?.as planned?.

Lincoln .7