Congratulations to Crawley Town FC

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

17 years 1 month

Man Utd in the next round of the FA cup :)

Original post

Member for

14 years 5 months

Don't know much about soccer, but aren't Man United rather good......;)

Member for

14 years

Don't know much about soccer, but aren't Man United rather good......;)

Unfortunately yes.
But, the FA cup is always full of upsets and drama. Little Crawley may very well do it, like the Chess Champ being beaten by fools mate, and all that.

Member for

15 years 5 months

As a Luton supporter, I'm hoping it distracts them from the league and gives us a chance of the title.

Member for

17 years 10 months

As it is my home town it is strange seeing them get this much attention. Go the Reds!!
Anything between London and Brighton rarely gets a mention anywhere [LGW being the exception]

Member for

19 years 11 months

Interestingly, due to the rules of the FA Cup, Crawley (being a non-League club) will take a greater share of the Old Trafford gate receipts than United.

Ker-chinnngggg! :)

Member for

16 years 11 months

Ahh such pleasure after so many seasons of points deductions etc. As a season ticket holder I'm enjoying every minute.
It was well worth the trip to Torquay even if it did cost to put the missus up in a spa hotel while I was at the game.
Roll on Man U.
And no it won't distract us from the league. We've bought enough players to cope with both. They've already paid for themselves. :)

Member for

16 years 5 months

Well done Crawley. As a non-regular Cambridge Utd supporter i wish Crawley all the very best against Man U. Just three games from Wembley guys ;).