Some Days You Have to Ask Why??

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

24 years 2 months

Definately some darwin awards handed out here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln_omwmIEu4

Original post

Member for

24 years 2 months

When Darwin spins in his grave due to this video...we could always use him as a turbine to make electricity.

hilarious way to start the day. Cheers Peter! :D

Member for

18 years 7 months

At the risk of sounding like a miserable whiny git I really don't find anything even slightly hilarious about people getting hurt, but you definitely do have to ask what goes through the head of some people. What did the guy running at the chain expect to happen? Or did he just momentarily forget it was there? Fool!

Paul

Member for

20 years 7 months

Jeez that was funny!

Member for

16 years 4 months

At the risk of sounding like a miserable whiny git I really don't find anything even slightly hilarious about people getting hurt, but you definitely do have to ask what goes through the head of some people. What did the guy running at the chain expect to happen? Or did he just momentarily forget it was there? Fool!

Paul

In accidents, I would agree. But ppl have the right to be as thick as pigpoo and when we see such stupidity we are entertained. Highly. On liveleak there are plenty of clips like this, and worse. Deaths on motorbikes are particularly gruesome, but as usual they are 99% their fault and not an accident, so if not a giggle then a WOW! :-)

Member for

14 years 1 month

I think Harry Hill has been showing clips like these for the last few years, hasn't he? Some aren't really funny, some unpleasant because the individual is clearly hurt and some are just like the age-old banana skin joke.

Member for

20 years 11 months

It's immature imbeciles like these that end up in already overcrowded and overburdened emergency rooms in public hospitals