Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Air Atlantique Classic Flight Chipmunk Fly-In 15th/16th August

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DGH
    DGH
    Rank 5 Registered User
    • Feb 2004

Air Atlantique Classic Flight Chipmunk Fly-In 15th/16th August

Attention All Chipmunk Owners!

Air Atlantique Classic Flight will be holding a de Havilland Chipmunk Fly-In over the weekend of 15th/16th August 2009. There will be free landing fees and and a bacon butty or equivalant for those of you generous enough to bring along your steads to the event. There will be an Open Day taking place over the weekend and a de Havilland Dragon Rapide will be pleasure flying and also hopefully the Percival Prentice will be re-joining the ranks of our pleasure flying fleet, please ring or check the website nearer the time for confirmation on the Prentice. Due to the limited parking space that is available I only have space for 10 aircraft on each day and so PPR is essential, I would sincerely like to fill the spaces so please PM me if you wish to attend. The guys and girls that came last time certainly seemed to enjoy themselves, so much so in fact that some have already booked to come back!

For pictures from last years event check out this thread : http://forums.flyer.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=42719

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Working...
X