Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holiday Jet Flight in Florida ?

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • keithnewsome
    Rank 5 Registered User
    • Aug 2007

Holiday Jet Flight in Florida ?

I hope this is the correct place to ask this question ? If not could it be moved to the correct place ?

One of my close friends and his family will soon be holidaying in Florida, he would like to surprise his wife with a trip, for her, in a jet aircraft ? Yes I know they will just have arrived in one ! But I think he is looking at something smaller, but is very open to suggestions ( from me ) So I would like to think you knowledgeable people could help me with a few pointers in the right direction ? Maybe not just links to commercial websites in the area , but thoughts on what type of aircraft are available in the area for this purpose and any experiences that you may have had ???

I did suggest the proposed shuttle launch on August 18th ! but he said he would not be that bold !!!!

Keith.
    NOSTALGIA ..... It's not what it used to be .....
  • paulc
    Rank 5 Registered User
    • Feb 2003

Hi,

The Fantasy of Flight museum offers flights in a vintage bi-plane and there are a few other organisations in the Orlando area that might be of interest. For a P51 ride visit www.stallion51.com for details.
    http:www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=481

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Working...
    X