Light aircraft "spys" on Man Utd

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

21 years

This is a bit of an ott thing to do if you ask me, but it shows just how far some people will go to get "inside info".

spy plane at Man Utd

Original post

Member for

18 years 6 months

"A $100,000 engine driven by Jet fuel"?!:eek:

What is under that cowling?

Just seen on another forum that it has a diseasal fitted, hence the Jet Fuel....but the price is a little high....

Member for

18 years 11 months

Just seen on another forum that it has a diseasal fitted, hence the Jet Fuel....but the price is a little high....

That would of course be a diesel motor?:D

Would a few minutes of video kicking a ball about be of any value to the opposition?:confused:

Where on earth is SWAD?:eek:

Member for

24 years 2 months

Skytrax again who are of course famous for loitering over people's homes then selling photos of them.

I think it's a mis-quote, more like "a $100,000 plane running on jet fuel"

Member for

24 years 2 months

I nearly fell of my chair when I clicked the link and saw the picture of the plane that is the center of all of this. This is none other than my good old workhorse TF-POP later TF-FTV from my days as a flight instructor more than ten years ago:eek: :eek: They have not even bothered with taking the logo of Flugtak Flying School off the tail! It is certainly a small world:D :D

It was sold from the school in 1998, after I stopped flying there, to an old guy who converted it for aerial photography. I´m not sure this is what that fantastic guy had in mind when he sold it!

Member for

21 years

Yeah now I think about it they most likely were just taking snapshots to flog to the fans.

Where on earth is SWAD?

Swad or Swadlincoat as it's called is a small town in Derbyshire.

Member for

18 years 11 months

Swad or Swadlincoat as it's called is a small town in Derbyshire.

That's a relief, I thought they'd invented a new country in Africa, difficult enough keeping up with the old and new names!