anyone fly from Barton aerodrome or liverpool airport

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

17 years 8 months

hi, well im doing my flying lessonsat barton aerodrome and only had a couple, im 15 too. i thought i might aswell introduce myself. ok, does anyone fly from Barton aerodrome or liverpool, my flying school is called ravenair and they are good and also nice people to get along with. if anyone does fly from here, does anyone know if they do enginering courses, i would also like to do one of them, come on talk to me on here!!!!! :)

Original post

Member for

19 years 6 months

Good for you mate, you're starting at the right age, wish i had done it at your age.

I wish i could give you more info on your particular area but I'm the opposite side of the country, if you need advice tho just ask away.

Don't hold out much hope of getting loads of replies, it generally doesn't happen on here - Historic is worse, I've given them info on loads of things in the past - zero interest so I won't be bothering in the future.

Good luck with your course, you'll love it

Member for

17 years 8 months

thanks for that, do you fly regular?

Member for

19 years 6 months

As often as I can - usually a few times a week.......

:)

Member for

17 years 8 months

or cool, im going to see if i can get a saturday job there.

Member for

24 years 3 months

Saw Ravenair in a flight training mag recently and seems a place to consider. Interesting that they have a choice of Aztec or Seneca for their ME/IR. As for engineering courses, I can't that on their website http://www.ravenair.co.uk/ but ask them if you are interested!

Member for

17 years 8 months

ye, there also based at liverpool airport too, or that is the best to fly from there, if i do my lesson training there it will be good, they have a hangar brand new or not that old and it has classrooms in it, new over head projector and on the way through you go through the hangar its very cool, all brand new. not also its a nice school, the instructors are very cool and funny and i love them to bits, i couldnt ask for anything better. :)