Public Thank You

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

19 years 6 months

I would just like to say a big Thank You to Dale and Andrea at Anglia Flight, Norwich Airport, for accommodating me today for my revalidation. The hospitality was second to none, the food was outstanding and the whole set up very professional. The Hall of Fame (or infame, depending on who you are, or what you've done!!) is an eye opener as are all the other pictures (some archive) around the walls of the bar.
The Yak ride was, of course, excellent. I look forward to the Xmas bash in a couple of weeks - get the food in!!
Highly recommended to fliers and non-fliers alike..

Original post

Member for

19 years 6 months

Saw that you had got the Stearman on the wall! Nice to see that its not just pics of military and display pilots up, 'normal' GA pilots have a go as well.

I'll be at the Christmas do as well, see you then. Leave some food for the rest of us!

P.S. I've lost their phone number and would like to fly in to Norwich for a meal, can you let me have it please.

Member for

19 years 6 months

Hello mate, yes yes, you've seen the pic then.. bit better than the 'wheels up' Pup in the cornfield!! (Didn't know they were retractable!!).

Looking forward to it - get in early or no grub for you matey..
number you need is AF on 01603 412888.

DB

Member for

19 years 6 months

Loved the pilots comments on the Pup picture, the remarks wrote on by the Spit driver were amusing as well. Love the idea of the signed picture wall.

I've called about the Christmas do and they have told me that there is a 'Hannibal Lecter' mask reserved for you as a trough was too expensive!

I've also been e-mailed an in cockpit picture of you inverted in the Yak when you were driving from up front, lucky bar stool!

Think I might have a go in it myself next month.

See you on the 22nd.

Member for

19 years 6 months

I've called about the Christmas do and they have told me that there is a 'Hannibal Lecter' mask reserved for you as a trough was too expensive!

I'll bring me own trough then !!!

Member for

19 years 6 months

I'll bring me own trough then !!!

Arriving in a lorry then!

Member for

19 years 6 months

Arriving in a lorry then!

Just picking up me grain trailer.... Ha Ha!