Vintage Aircraft Club Website

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

20 years

I never know whether the VAC stuff should fit in GA or Historic...

Anyway following the comments made by various people about the VAC's website I can now tell you there is a NEW one (and yes it is official). It can be found at www.vintageaircraftclub.org.uk

Any comments gratefully received and will be passed on. It is still under construction in various areas.

OAW

Original post

Member for

20 years 2 months

well done ArmWaver....good looking site,there matey,
here's hoping it does the job and attracts people to VAC events and memberships
rgds
Colin

oxfordshire aviation group

www.communigate.co.uk/oxford/oag

Member for

20 years

Thanks for the comments OAG... One tries... And yes it'd be nice to think it helps the club grow.

It was fine once I decided on the style but it may yet alter a bit more...
Plus it was a new programme for me so a steep learning curve in some respects...

Member for

24 years 2 months

If I had one criticism it would be image sizes and thus slow loading. For example, the ages in the gallery have physical proportions of about 200x130 and should be around 5-10kb, not six times more. The same is true for the blue flash on the news page. Image sizing needs attention throughout the site.

Member for

20 years

Thanks - will check it out. May be a little while before I can get it changed... But will do ASAP

EDIT
Check out on this PC and loads no slower than other sites... Are you broadband? Don't know what to sugguest. I will try and re-size in due course however.

Member for

18 years 11 months

fast enough here.

Good site have bookmarked it for further look

Member for

24 years 2 months

fast enough here

Well it's all relative innit? Stick to the lowest common denominator and you can't go wrong.

Member for

20 years 8 months

Very nice site indeed Gaz ;) Anna ;)

Member for

19 years 2 months

Nice site. Congratulations to all concerned. Good news on Turweston too. All you have to do is fix the weather for the next event!