Best place to get Headset cases/bags. Any ideas?

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

19 years 6 months

hello all,

im new here for posting but not for reading.... always drop in and have a read and a chuckle.... mostly at Mr Weavers posts. I must say.... if he is a real chap and not a 'Troll' then i all i can say is good luck to him!!! he looks like a trier (of patience) but if he is like in life like he is here then he needs luck!! Mr Weaver if you are reading this.... i wont knock your enthusiasum (sp) but i think you should listen to what these guys say as they are the one with more experience than both you and I!! ahh... got that off my chest.

So, any ideas??? headset cases.... reasonably priced?? got some new un yesterday and although fairly cheap i still dont want to damage them.

cheers

Original post

Member for

24 years 3 months

Tony, welcome.

Transair sell them, but they're probably quite pricey. Ebay might be worth a look. Personally, I bought my headset and negotiated a free case with it, but that's probably not much use to you now... sorry...

Steve

Member for

20 years 5 months

I must say.... if he is a real chap and not a 'Troll' then i all i can say is good luck to him!!!

Personal opinion is that he is a 'Troll'. When Daz asked him about a home-built type just a few threads earlier he was very quick to say that he was considering a scale Spit. Has he ever mentioned that option before? No. So why did he bite so quickly? Because he knows that this will get a response from Daz.

It's all about getting attention, that's all.

Sorry to say that I cannot help you with any tips about headset bags, I just stow mine in a sturdy pilot case. Probably best to look around the smaller pilot stores for the cheaper brands.

Member for

20 years 4 months

Have a dig around on Ebay.

Otherwise you could try aircraft spruce. If you kow someone else ordering some stuff you can bring the shipping costs down.

MH

Member for

24 years 3 months

Otherwise you could try aircraft spruce.
MH

Can't see that myself. Wooden cases might look smart, but wouldn't they be a bit heavy and unwieldy?

Any road, I'd favour American Walnut as you get much better figuring of the grain.

I suppose in that case it should be 'favor'?

Moggy

Is there a Mrs Norman who could knock a couple up on her trusty Singer?

Member for

20 years 4 months

Last edited by Moggy C : Today at 07:49. Reason: Pedantry and grammar
and being a twit

Member for

24 years 3 months

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Correct use of capitalisation - the mark of the English Gentleman :D

Moggy

Member for

20 years 4 months

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Correct use of capitalisation - the mark of the English Gentleman :D

Moggy

WhaT Are yOu SaYing?

melV

Member for

24 years 3 months

WhaT Are yOu SaYing?

melV

I rest my case.

Rob P

Member for

20 years 4 months

I rest my case.

Rob P

Headset case?

Member for

24 years 3 months

You got it :cool:

Moggy

Member for

20 years 5 months

But where did he get it? :rolleyes:

Member for

24 years 3 months

Useful suggestion.

You may have seen the latest Honda "Hate Something Change Something" ads for their diesel engined cars?

If you are quick, and visit their website at HERE then follow the links to 'watch the film' or whatever you can win an i-pod in a competition and ask for a FREE bag, that looks just perfect for keeping headsets in.

You'll have to get somebody else to register for the second one.

Teccy warning. I wouldn't try looking through the site on dial-up :eek:

Moggy

Member for

19 years 6 months

theres a mrs norman in waiting but me thinks i know the answer to her breaking her 'singer' out! this is a public forum so i wont type it hear! looks like its £20 from transair then.... cheapr compared to flying but expensive compared to bags!