101 things to do with your PPL

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

20 years 4 months

Chaps I have just taken order of a book named as above, for those of you recently qualified or about to or soon to then I would suggest that you do buy it. It's available from Transair, I myslef have only just hit the first few pages, but I think it will be a good read. The information shown on the "Grass landings" is very intresting. The only thing I hold against it is that it's written in reagrd to the FAA and not the JAR system. The information of getting paid to fly was a little dull and I don't think it says much more than what the F/B/O'S will tell you. The information on "if to go IFR" or not is rather intresting and operating at minimum VFR could be useful.

Wish me luck with the NAV 3 on sunday.

Regards

R.weaver

Safe legal flying

Original post

Member for

24 years 3 months

Wish me luck with the NAV 3 on sunday.
R.weaver

Consider yourself wished
:)

Moggy

Member for

20 years 3 months

Consider yourself wished
:)

Moggy

Ditto. Hope the weather holds!

Member for

20 years 3 months

Ditto. Hope the weather holds!

And I've just realised that NAV 3 may well be a written exam, so the weather will be irrelevant! Doh!!

Member for

24 years 3 months

Nah.

You can't write on soggy paper :eek:

Moggy

Member for

20 years 8 months

Good luck Robert, just relax, read the questions slowly and you'll be fine

D.

Member for

20 years 4 months

I done my Nav trip to Gloucestershire yesturday, it was great an APR and TWR made it hard work, I didn't fly very well but it was fun, so many large aircraft and budding pilots from left to right. I almost got lost finding the G.A parking.

So many Learjet's, I really should of stolen one, it can be that hard, RIGHT?
Nav exam will have to be done on the 2nd June, I didn't have time on Sunday, I took longer flying than I expected, a huge two hours, Oh what a bill.

Regards

R.weaver

Safe legal flying

Member for

20 years 8 months

So many Learjet's, I really should of stolen one, it can be that hard, RIGHT?

Safe legal flying

Stealing a Learjet is relatively easy (I do not speak from experience). Finding somewhere to take it when you have only a few hours cross-country experience can be tricky. Trying to leave the aircraft and walk to the bus stop is awkward with all those police cars in the way, and getting insured on a stolen aircraft may take a few phone calls to get a good bargain.

Safe legal flying!

Member for

20 years 8 months

http://smilies.jeeptalk.org/contrib/sally/lol.gif