Register Free

Announcement

Collapse

Search index currently being rebuilt

The search index is currently being rebuilt, search results may be incomplete until this process has completed. Estimated time until completion 18:00 GMT 16/10/2018. This may impact the speed of the forum. Email notifcations for subscribed topics / threads will be re-enabled once the search index is rebuilt.
See more
See less

Airband scanners - HELP

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Airband scanners - HELP

First post - with the new 8.33 steps my old yupiteru 7100 is not picking up the same amount as it did. Was looking to upgrade but dont know where to look , read up in the new icom r30 but that is taking an age to be realeased. The uniden 3600 or AOR 8200 MK 3 look very good , does anyone have any advice please . Civil and military when I can are what most interests me, many thanks in anticipation , CBBT.

Welcome to the forum, I cannot help, but hopefully someone more knowledgeable will be along to help, it's bad enough to with aircraft at the moment, and not cheap.

Comment

Thanks for the reply, finally got some info from a reliable source and have gone for a UNIDEN UBC125XLT so far a great buy have picked up loads of stuff.

Comment

I just bought a Uniden EZI - 33 XLT on the strength of this review.

There is no 8.33kHz where I am and I didn't get a chance to test it in the UK. I will report back when I get to play with it.
        sigpicHindsight is what you see from the tailgunner's position...

Comment