Fly2help charity fly-in September 8th/9th

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

18 years 7 months

Hope no-one objects to me posting this - I'm both part of the Events Team at Kemble and work with fly2help, the airport based charity.... ;)

Aviation charity fly2help and Cotswold Airport (Kemble) are hosting a charity Fly-In on the 8th & 9th September. Landing fees are waived for all visitors and throughout the days AV8 Restaurant will be serving hot and cold food at reasonable prices with special meal deals at £5 each. In the evening there will be a hog roast, an aviation themed quiz and a comedian. Camping over the night of the Saturday 8th will be available to all who want to fly-in.

email [email]glen@cotswoldairport.com[/email] to PPR in the first instance.

Original post

Member for

17 years 6 months

Have a good weekend, cannot come myself as I am going to Make a dream come true.. Sounds like a cool day out

Member for

18 years 7 months

Well the weekend was fantastic - the weather was very kind to us, and we had a good variety of aircraft and plenty of people come along to support the charity.
For anyone on facebook, a small selection of shots have been posted on fly2help's own facebook page this morning, and a proper review should be appearing in Flyer magazine soon too..