Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unusual? Or am I just ignorant?

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • avion ancien
    Long ago and far away ...
    • Aug 2007

Unusual? Or am I just ignorant?

Would someone be so kind as to identify the ULM in the attached image. To me it looked unusual and intertesting but I'm not very good at modern aeroplanes - which I assume it to be - and so I've failed in my attempts to identify it. It arrived at Chtellerault, the Sunday before last, whilst I was standing alongside the runway photographing the departees and I forgot completely, when I was leaving, to go back to the hard standing, on which it had been parked, to take a closer look and maybe ascertain its identity.
    Attached Files
  • Propstrike
    Rank 5 Registered User
    • Mar 2004

That there be one of them Hummel Bird thingies, unless I am very much mistaken (as if....) .

Plenty of info online.
    Last edited by Propstrike; 1st November 2012, 10:50.

Comment

• avion ancien
      Long ago and far away ...
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Propstrike View Post

Plenty of info online.
      Many thanks, Propstrike. I'm sure that there is when you know what you are looking for!!!!!

The rear fuselage of the ULM which I photographed seems much longer than in the images that I have found on the net of Hummel Birds but, equally, there seem to be several variations on the basic theme. Can anyone further assist a poor ignoramus - at least when it comes to modern, non French or British ultralights!
      Last edited by avion ancien; 6th July 2010, 16:07.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Working...
      X