Register Free

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"New" Forum issues.

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What has happened to this forum? The last decent forum on the internet that is for sure. I used to click on new post every time I visited. Now it is gonski!!!!

Comment

Quote function was removed some time ago to prevent abuse of it.

To add a quote to your post use the following tags either side of the quote - {quote}PLACE RELEVANT QUOTE HERE{/quote} (replace the {} brackets with [] )

so "I have a silly question... where is the "quote this post" button?" becomes

I have a silly question... where is the "quote this post" button?
      HTH
      Under my gruff exterior lies an even gruffer interior...

行雲流水

Warbirdskies Blog

Comment

Ah, so it's back to the Stone Age of BB code!

Adrian
        "Snow clearing equipment has been found under snowdrift" - message sent from RNAS Hatston, Orkney, 1944.

Comment

If you want to quote a previous post, yes.

Or they can reinstate the quote function and stop punishing everyone for the sins of a few...
          Under my gruff exterior lies an even gruffer interior...

行雲流水

Warbirdskies Blog

Comment

this forum is still horrible, it takes forever to post a simple reply and its F-CK-1ng slow!
            i thought after more then a month this issue was resolved bit its still terrible and i get constant error messages!
            40squadron.webs.com

Comment

I posted a reply, no pictures, a few minutes ago. A preview was instantly displayed and posting took a few seconds of "churning". The thread was immediately updated with my post. Not that bad, I think!

Comment

This forum seems to be circling the drain, not been able to log on for 2 days.

Comment

See this last post in the rather fuller thread in Historic. Progress, apparently.
                  https://forum.keypublishing.com/foru...77#post3837677
                  Don Clark
                  www.211squadron.org

Comment

Where are the notifications of responses to subscribed threads? I've asked several times already, but no reply so far. Thanks
                    Laurence

Comment

These will be switched back on tomorrow. They were switched off after the update temporarily.

Comment