Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cutting off

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LBA-EGNM
    Rank 5 Registered User
    • Jan 2006

Cutting off

Hi there just some help needed, I have just started using my fs9 again after a couple of moths not on it. I have quite a few shop bought add one.

My problem is when i load up a flight in the day light the sim just cuts off and goes back to the desktop, but works fine on a night flight.

can any one help? Thanks in advance!
    cheers Steve

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.

Leonardo da Vinci
  • EGTC
    Rank 5 Registered User
    • Jan 2009

Not sure why that would happen. Try reinstalling it.
    Y.N.W.A

Comment

• T5
      T5
      Rank 5 Registered User
      • Jan 2000

I had a similiar problem a couple of years ago and a clean install, whilst inconvenient, is sure to work. I think it might have something to do with missing daytime textures. If they are missing, Flight Simulator seems to shut down!

Before reinstalling, try downloading one of the various ground texture packages on FlightSim.com.
      Michael

Comment

• LBA-EGNM
        Rank 5 Registered User
        • Jan 2006

Thanks for the resposes.

If i remove fs9 then re install it, do all the add ons automatically go back onto the sim?

Cheers again in advance!
        cheers Steve

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.

Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• tomfellows
          Rank 5 Registered User
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by LBA-EGNM View Post
          If i remove fs9 then re install it, do all the add ons automatically go back onto the sim?
          No, or at least they never did with mine. Always make a periodic backup of your FS folder just in case the worst does happen!
          Tom
          My Jetphotos album

Comment

• LBA-EGNM
            Rank 5 Registered User
            • Jan 2006

ok thanks for all the help!
            cheers Steve

Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Working...
            X