Fly-by-Wire

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

19 years 2 months

Are there any Airbus Short-Haul aircraft for FS2004 that incorporate a fly-by-wire system?

Original post

Member for

19 years 1 month

I don't really understand what you mean by that ?

I don't see how fly by wire or manual control would affect a simulated aircraft ?

Member for

19 years 2 months

I mean it in the way Fly-by-Wire doesn't allow the aircraft to stall etc.

Member for

20 years 1 month

If your using an IFDG i would say thats impossible In my opinion IFDG are rubbish, ive stalled evry aircraft (IFDG) that ive ever had.

Member for

19 years 9 months

If your using an IFDG i would say thats impossible In my opinion IFDG are rubbish, ive stalled evry aircraft (IFDG) that ive ever had.

iFDG is one of the best. It's DEFINITELY the way you're flying it and not the aircraft. If you're stalling, speed up.

And about a fly-by-wire type thing, its the panel not the actual aircraft that will simulate the alpha floor etc... . You can get the PSS A320 panel with basically has every system, every button in the real a320 simulated and functioning down to the tee. Its payware, i think about $20 or 30. http://www.phoenix-simulation.co.uk/

Eric Marciano has an A320 and a340 panel availible on his website ( http://emarciano.flightsimmer.com/ ) which simulates an alpha floor (so if you're about to stall, the aircraft applies full throttle etc..)

Member for

20 years 1 month

Ok DK99k you want to stick up for IFDG that is ok but in my opinion they're crap, how can i speed up when im at full throttle, with the correct amount of fuel to the nearest gallon. Its also not just me, Speedbird 12T can back this up, im telling you IFDG aircraft are bad.

Member for

18 years 11 months

Im affraid I have to go with concordesst here i agree that IFDG aircraft are bad.

Member for

20 years 1 month

I agree that IFDG are bad, what I dont like is the autopilot I can never get it to work. And Eric Marciano's panel does'nt work for me, one of the gauges just comes up with a copyright notice.

Member for

19 years 2 months

Yeh I get the same copyright notice, Speedbird...

Member for

24 years 3 months

I've only recently started to used IFDG aircraft. The 767s are great and the A319s are great. It's just the A320s I have the problems with.