FS2004 traffic

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

20 years 5 months

Has anyone here tried some different traffic add ons? Which is the best for fs2004?

Original post

Member for

19 years 6 months

I downloaded the flyglobespan one but i dont know what folder to extract it into :S

Member for

20 years 2 months

I bought ultimate traffic for FS2002/Fs2004 and its awesome.Its rns slightly slwer around LHR because of all the traffic but for place like CDG,FRA and AMS its just perfect.They only problem Ive come across is Swiss,Air Berlin and TAP are all missing or else I am doing somthing wrong.

Member for

20 years 2 months

As far as I know Ive figured it out.There is now Swiss,TAP or American.They now just appear in a default colour scheme.I think Im wrong because on the box there is a Qatar A330 and I havnt seen any Qatar aircraft.
P.S-Is LHR really that busy.I nearly collapse when I reliase Im number 10+ for take off.

Member for

20 years 5 months

I had to turn down the traffic settings after buying Ultimate traffic when I ended up sitting for over 20 mins at major airports like JFK, LHR and ORD. :D It shows up good though what its really like at busy times. Plus its better than the default traffic.
Only problem now is the lack of a decent ATC. Hopefully that will be sorted sometime.

Member for

20 years 6 months

Where can you get this ultimate traffic fs2004 thingy?

Member for

20 years 6 months

Well, I gathered that. I'll try to look on the Internet.

Member for

20 years 2 months

I payed €44.99 for it and it was well worth it.I find though in DUB after an aircraft lands and clears the runway it takes along time for the next aircraft t be cleared for take off.
Overall it is good.
TJC is it just my computer or is there no repaints of LX and AA.

Member for

24 years 3 months

extra traffic

Has anyone here tried some different traffic add ons? Which is the best for fs2004?

I thought FS2004 was complete in every detail and did not need extras!..Is FS 2004 better than 2002..I think not!..

Member for

20 years 6 months

I personally think '04 is better than '02.

Member for

24 years 3 months

thanks for your opinions...I have in fact just bought 2002 and think maybe I've made a mistake!It's a bit fiddly to say the least and I can never remember all the key positions..Having a joy stick(Saitek) cyborg force feed back etc..This works fine..but I suppose a yoke would be better!..Incidentally I have 'Forgotten Battles' and is really dramatic and the graphics are excellent all for £9.99!..Will no doubt sort out 20002 in time..Thanks again sorry for the delay.I have two ISPs..

Member for

24 years 3 months

projectai anyone ? ;)