Airliner World Virtual Airline????

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

24 years 3 months

Just had an idea - would anyone be interested in a Virtual Airline flying using Airliner World (or Key Pub) type livery?

Original post

Member for

20 years 1 month

Interesting, but BAV's my main one mate

Member for

20 years 1 month

Infact i can remember an edition of Airliner World, with a Dreamfleet 734 with the Key logo on it :D

Member for

20 years 6 months

when was that???

Member for

20 years 1 month

Ooo back in 2001 i think lol!!

Member for

20 years 1 month

Is it this one from the February 2003 issue?

Attachments

Member for

20 years 1 month

Yeah thats the one !!:D

Member for

20 years 2 months

thats looks mad i would be up for it anyway

Member for

24 years 3 months

hey,

how about we arrange to chat on msn messenger or something sometime this week??

LGKR

Member for

19 years 9 months

A forum fly in about due isnt it ?

Member for

24 years 3 months

lgkr - you mean me for chat? I definetly have no time to organise a VA but will fully support it as much as i can and can possibly help with web page design etc.

Yes adam def time for a flyin on VATSIM :D

Member for

19 years 9 months

So everyone free Sunday night ? we could fly with a KEY call sign ? route suggestions ?

Member for

20 years 2 months

y dont we try a world flight but one flight every sunday??? could start from good old belfast and fly round the world! andrew could maby help us with a route wat you think??

Member for

19 years 9 months

A massive undertaking me thinks, good idea though. I'm up for it. Those that wanted to do it could agree route and others can join in as and when. Off to have a look at a route now see what i can come up with going try get legs to 3hrs or less. Makes it more accessible to other's with other commitments on a short time window.

Member for

20 years 2 months

can we start at egaa and finish at egaa?? as i will get atc provided!!

Member for

19 years 9 months

round the world ?

Just had a bit or a mess round with FSnav and come up with a 37 leg trip of some 37965.2nm 78hours flight time, Hows that grab ya ?

Member for

24 years 3 months

Just had a bit or a mess round with FSnav and come up with a 37 leg trip of some 37965.2nm 78hours flight time, Hows that grab ya ?

What version of FSNav are you using? My 20 trial sessions have been used up and I tried to uninstall and re-install, but it still wouldn't let me do it.

I feel that $40 is a few dollars too much for the software.

Member for

19 years 9 months

Fsnav is brill i cant believe i ever coped without it, i paid 23 euros for it and it was money well spent. I update the Sid & Star database every week and i got all the correct arrival and dep routes straight away with out surfing for the charts.

Not many people have paid for it however and a hour of asking around in the "zone " will get you a reg key i know quite a few people have done that, that i speak too.
File sharing is bad and not condoned by me (ahem) but like everything there are ways to get around.

Member for

20 years 2 months

could u show the route???

Member for

24 years 3 months

You paid for FSNav :dev2: :dev2: :p :p

Member for

20 years 1 month

You paid for FSNav :dev2: :dev2: :p :p

Hehe did u guys :eek: :D