Captain Sim Boeing 707 released!

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

20 years

Finally, after a long expectancy, Captain Sim has released the Legendary 707 package!

http://www.captainsim.com/707/a_24f.jpg

I'll wait for the first reviews...but it looks very good...

Original post

Member for

20 years

Replying to myself now... but it looks like I'll wait before I buy this long-awaited beauty.

From reading their forum it seems that it is full of bugs, just like the 727 was when it was released.

And unfortunately, the Captain Sim team replies just like they did when people pointed out mistakes with the 727; either annoyed and saying "it's just a simulation" or they don't answer at all. One would have thought that they would have learnt a bit or two about customer care from the 727 fiasco a year or so ago... :mad:

Hopefully they'll fix this one up, they'd better 'cause I've been looking forward to it for eons! :)

Member for

19 years 9 months

I got it today, spent a few hours messing around with it and extremly impressed with it so far. A framerate killer but once scenery turned down pretty good back up into the 20's. Only thing i noticed so far is the voice panel has the captain talking about the 727!

Member for

20 years

The 727 bug on the 707 is one of the errors... but it seems most of them will be fixed in a patch which will be released soon. If that one's ok, I'll buy the package which I've been waiting for so long.

Member for

19 years 9 months

It is a nice package and i'm not going to go looking at the bug list cuz i will only notice them all the time if i know what they are. If there is to be a patch they wont bew an issue anyway.