Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opening Cargo Doors and the stairs

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • captainben
    • Feb 2004

Opening Cargo Doors and the stairs

One thing that has always baffled me with flight simulator, I have never known how to open cargo doors, or release the aircraft stairs. Can anyone help?
  • Sonnenflieger
    Irgendwo im Sden
    • Mar 2004

I'm not sure if they are key assigned by default, if not you could always go into the FS2004 settings and assign them yourself.

You want to assign the wing fold and tail hook functions for the doors and stairs (or other features programmed by the aircraft designer) to work.

Good luck!

Comment

• Mark L
      Rank 5 Registered User
      • Mar 2003

Of course the aircraft you are flying does have to have opening air stairs and cargo doors fitted!
      My recent and upcoming flights

Comment

• Jeanske_SN
        • Aug 2003

I have a BA 777 that automatically folds the wing depending on the G-load and speed! The ZIPfile is too big to upload. Send me a PM with your e-mailadress and I'll send it to you. It's also available for download at Flightsim.com. Also found a nice sound package there too.

Comment

• Deano
          • Aug 2003

captainBen

The default key is SHIFT + E to open the doors etc and then the same again to close it, give it a go and see how you go

Rgds

Dean
          http://www.findmadeleine.com

Comment

• Simmer
            • Jan 2000

I seem to remember that some commands are not mapped to any keys so you have to do so yourself. Usually tells you so in the manual of the addon if you need to remap keys.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Working...
            X