British Airways A319 LHR-MAN

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

21 years

The screenshots thread is getting rather unbearable at the moment so I am creating another new thread to showcase a new A319 of mine, that I have just landed at MAN after flying from LHR. I will be flying it back down again in a minute and will try and get some more shots :cool:

Original post

Member for

20 years 6 months

Nice shots, but you should learn how to land!!! I hope you know you should land with flaps full in the A319 and with 130-140 knots!!
You must have a beast of a computer to fly into Heathrow.

Member for

21 years

Hahaha! The 3rd from last pic got you quite well there Jeanske! Actualy the distance from touchdown was nearly 7 miles in the picture, although it seems a LOT less. Becasue of this the speed was still on the 160 knots until 4 miles restriction issued by ATC. The second to last shot was taken at 4 miles, with the flaps going down to full whilst the speed was decaying from 160 to 131, hence the continued nose down pitch. ;)

Member for

20 years 10 months

They are fantastic screenshots Mark, fantastic graphics :)

Member for

20 years 1 month

He's had the iFDG A319 before us, plebs:D

Member for

24 years 2 months

Excellent shots!

Any chance of seeing a few more? Got any other decent aircraft you fly? A 767-300 would be very nice.

Member for

21 years

Depends what you mean by decent! At the moment I am dividing my time between the Airbus (BA A319/A320, GB A320, and BMed A320/A321) and my little Citation flying Netjets flights.
I have the entire BA 767 fleet on Flight SImulator all that look very nice, I might be persuaded to do a long haul at some point in the next few days and take some screenshots ;)