Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

post your air combat sim screenshots here

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mixtec
    eye of Horus
    • Jan 2000

Thanks for that helicopter info Simmer, Ill see about trying to configure some kind of cyclic control on my stick. Im just at the point where I can sort of stay level and go somewhere, I got a long ways to go. I know what you mean about guys hanging around the runway for aircraft spawns, but on the other hand I dont like to see guys who crash planes respawn at airfields and hog the plane they just crashed, so I dont mind seeing a couple of guys waiting for planes to spawn if there are enough guys in the field. No Fly Zone is a really hot aircombat map with jets for everyone.
    Last edited by mixtec; 29th June 2004, 10:18.

Comment

• Simmer
      • Jan 2000

No probs mixtec,

I've found a tutorial for helis, and the site has several more!

Check it out.

http://www.planetbattlefield.com/bf1...er/index.shtml

Perhaps we oughta arrange a friendly battle? I reckon a few people on this forum would like to join in for a few maps.

Comment

• mixtec
        eye of Horus
        • Jan 2000

Originally posted by Simmer
        Perhaps we oughta arrange a friendly battle? I reckon a few people on this forum would like to join in for a few maps.
        Hey Im in for that! It would be great if we had our own server so we could fly on the really good maps. PM me if youre planning to go on, and maybe we can meet on some servers. And thanks for that helicopter tutorial, thats exactly what Ive been looking for. That Bf-109 looks really sharp, alot higher res than what you say you have, especially the edges, smooth, no jaggedness at all.
        Last edited by mixtec; 29th June 2004, 23:51.

Comment

• BAFMaverick
          • Jun 2004

Hi @ll!
          Here are my air combat simulation screenshots. (Lock-ON : Modern Air Combat)

I hope you like it

Comment

• Simmer
            • Jan 2000

Nice shots BAFMaverick!

I should really load up LockOn again seeing as a patch has recently been released.

Comment

• BAFMaverick
              • Jun 2004

Yes, the patch 1.02 is released, and I think you won't be disappointed

I will try to find few shots with more action

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Working...
              X