Multiplayer on FS2004

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

20 years 8 months

Can someone tell me how i use it on FS2004, you know the Zone etc.
I would love to know how to play it but i havn't got a clue :confused: :confused: :confused: , anyone help?????

Original post

Member for

20 years 9 months

go on msn's the zone and go 2 flight sim join on eof the games and the orginiser will give a adress that has to be typed into multiplayer on flightsim then everything is ready you just have to chose a a/c and get to the airport

Member for

20 years 8 months

Oh right. Are u talking about the IP address?

Member for

24 years 2 months

go on msn's the zone and go 2 flight sim join on eof the games and the orginiser will give a adress that has to be typed into multiplayer on flightsim then everything is ready you just have to chose a a/c and get to the airport

That was slightly confusing :confused:

I tried FS2000 online last night and it seems quite straightforward.

1. Go to http://zone.msn.com/

2. Sign in using your MSN Passport Account (assuming you have one)

3. Click on the CD-ROM tab at the top of the page that will load.

4. Locate FS2004 (or an alternative FS version) from the list.

5. Download the small add-on that is required.

6. Either join an existing session or host your own.

Once you launch a game or join an existing session, other e-Pilots should be flying around somewhere, if that makes any sense?

Member for

20 years 8 months

To be honest it did make more sense T5, thanks anyay EAL KING any help is appreciated.

Member for

21 years

www.vatsim.net

Ignore the zone, read up on the stuff on Vatsim and fly on there, takes a bit more effort but is 1000000% better!

Member for

24 years 2 months

As Mark L says, use vatsim if you want serious flying, the Zone if you dont. Bear in mind you really need to know all your stuff if you want to fly on vatsim, everything from how to fly SID's and STAR's to ATC procedures (the correct ones!) and a good general knowledge of computers and what to do when computers crash!

Member for

24 years 2 months

On the zone you are limited to sokmething like 8 pilots whereas vatsim has no limit!

If you want help setting up VATSIM etc ill help you or i know a guy who trains alot of VATSIM newbies and is very good! All VATSIM stuff is 110% free!