Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A10c Ipadpit cockpit controle

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghost_unit13
    • Apr 2011

A10c Ipadpit cockpit controle

Hi,

As a flightsim fan and a ipad owner I looked for a way to get the mfd and cdu of the flightsim dcs a10 working on my Ipad. With the apple app "Touch IR" I found a perfect tool for this. I got a working pit on my ipad with working mfds,cdu and ufd. Lot's of working buttons to do a complete cold startup for the Eagle dynamics dcs A10.

I think there are not that many A10 pilots here but I want to let you know that you can use the app Touch IR the same way with other sims! It got a very flexible way to use key macro's to send key commands using autohotkey. Have a check on my site to see what I have done with it for my a10 ipadpit. You can download my ipadpit there for free. The touch ir app cost around $6, but you can check the editor and server for free.

Jan

Www.ipadpit.nl
    Last edited by ghost_unit13; 19th April 2011, 18:42.
  • RobAnt
    Intruder
    • Jul 2003

That's a good idea, I've got a laptop I can use for precisely the same job. Windows, though, not Mac.

I'm an A-10C & Ka-50 novice.
    RobAnt
    "The wonders of modern speed type travel, you knowl" (Henry Crun/Spike Milligan).

My web & photosite here.

I'm a friend of XH558.

Comment

• John C
      Man from the Ministry
      • Jun 2004

Might be the only excuse to get an iPad! I'm still struggling to get my MFD's onto the second screen - the ultimate is to get the Thrustmaster MFD's and 2 8 inch monitors but my technical abilities are getting even more stretched figuring that out!
      Basic Flying Rules:
      1. Try to stay in the middle of the air.
      2. Do not go near the edges of it.
      3. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there.

Comment

• TonyT
        Rank 5 Registered User
        • Oct 2006

Ghost I don't know, but thought you might like to see this that someone posted on another site, it is a space shuttle landing app..... watch the films

http://www.f-sim.com/test2/

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Working...
        X