Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

moving concorde x download

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dclift
    • Jul 2010

moving concorde x download

having just purchased this (concordex)most complicated and large addon of downloads i have come to realise that if i am to be able to get this baby off the ground i must get creative with my system given i am not in the immediate position to run and purchase a really pwerful and dedicated simming computor(ie., like those offered by alpine et al.,).I am thinking to take everything off my current system bar fsx plus addon and the requisite software to keep it all running and using a dono pc to do my day to day.The donoted pc similiarly could be wiped clean to the bare bones and then loaded with fsx plus concorde etc.,and after all that background i have a question. If i take the second option (of stripping back the dono pc and transferring my simming stuff to run solely on a dedicated system ) how does one go about getting the concorde add on loaded on to the new system do i have to go cap in hand to the company i purchased it from to get permission as such to swap it over via a further download or do i just get it done in the usual way(the only way i know about)download to disc or hard drive then upload from disk to new pc.I am very unsavvy pc wise fyi.Input most welcome

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Working...
X