Member for

18 years

Outbound
Scheduled dep. time 05.50
Aircraft- F100
Load - FULL
Seat-7F
date -12//08/06

I GOT TO the airport and went to the KLM CHECK-In desk.The line was not moving fast and waited for a while.Checked in and went streight through security.Put the plastic bag ,shoes and jacket on the X-RAY machine.Went through the metal detector and the guy searched me.Got my stuff off the X-Ray machine and went to gate 27A.AFTER A short time waiting we got callled to go ont the busses to get bussed over to out gate (the aircraft was sitting on the domestic peir).The doors closed but we waited for about 5 minuites because the aircraft had a blocked toilet and a flooded galley the serviceair person said.After we waited we got on our way over to the aircraft and got to my seat.we taxied and took off.Shortly after the crew asked what we wanted for breakfast .I Took the egg roll like most of the flight(the other option being cheese) and got orange juice and a raisn cake thing.the flight was nice .We got to schipol airport and taxied for about 10 minuites and then got busses to the main terminal

The return journey comming soon .

Original post