Manchester-Mahon-Manchester My Travel 757

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

18 years 6 months

well just got back, and i have to say (surprisingly) that both flights where great!!! outbound i flew on G-RJGR, yeah it was old interiors etc but no complaints about that...flight left about 5 minutes late due to some more baggage being loaded, but we arrived in mahon 15 minutes early, the food was nice, think it was chicken or something similar, cant remember..and the inflight entertainment was madagascar which was pretty good i was a bit dissapointed about my "window seat" though, i fought with my uncle to get the window seat, got to our seats to find no window there at all, so i couldn't see a thing.

Return journey was on G-PIDS and again bang on time and arrived 30 mins early due to tail winds! the meal was sausage and mash which was good. The return flight was a bit more bumpier though, quite a lot of light turbulence and i had a bit of a fright when i saw a british airways aircraft fly over our aircraft, very very very close to us, i seriously thought it was gonna hit us!

overall though 2 very good flights and i would not hesitate to fly with them again.

Original post

Member for

19 years 1 month

i've been looking recently at Flight Arrivals at most UK airports and MYT certainly seem to be ontime of late - could be topping the Summer Punctuality tables.

Nice report there - when do they get rid of their 757s?

Member for

18 years 6 months

i heard they are planning to get rid of them at the end of the summer season, but not seen anything official so i may be wrong

Member for

18 years 8 months

Hi i have been to Mahon three times where abouts did yoyu stay and did you enjoy it.

James

Member for

18 years 6 months

Hi i have been to Mahon three times where abouts did yoyu stay and did you enjoy it.

James

i stayed in a sort of holiday village called S'algar just outside of mahon....it was a bit to quiet for me really...and more for the older people, but i guess i enjoyed it. Even it it rained for nearly half the holiday, if i went back to menorca i doubt id go back to S'algar though.

Member for

20 years 5 months

Hi,

I stayed at Punta Prima, just along from S'algar, seven times.

Chris

Member for

19 years 9 months

Nice report. I really enjoyed Menorca when I went there a couple of years ago. The weather can be a tad dodgy though this time of year, better to go in May-Sept.

Flex 35

Member for

24 years 3 months

and I've not been once! :rolleyes:

Great reports though.

Member for

18 years 8 months

and I've not been once! :rolleyes:

Great reports though.

You should go it is very nice and seeing lizards on the walls was really cool but my brother has three lizards in is bedroom.Anyway back to topic i have been to son bou x2 and son pac x1 . and the aircraft was 1st time out there was A320 Monarch 2nd time out there was A320 my travel and 3rd was a First choice A320.

James

Member for

18 years 6 months

looked like mahon airport was in the middle of building a new terminal too, could do with one aswell lol