BCN-NCL / LPL-BCN. Easyjet

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

24 years 3 months

On the 10th november coming back on the 15th, I made a BCN-NCL and coming back from LPL. Of course choosing easyjet, an airline quite nice to fly with. Domestic flights from SCQ to BCN were on Iberia A320, probably the longest flight in Spain offers nothing at all. Crew just sit on their jumpseats and no even dare to move the trolleys. Nice weather the whole flights. Barcelona Airport is being entlarged so taxing takes about 12 minutes from the more distant new runway to terminal. Take on the fully packed B737-700 was weird but smooth....as we were climbing and turning round, we could see on our runway end, an Air Berlin F100 surounded by fire vehicles. So I assume an take off abort. Easyjet crews, which are usually friendly, told us (the pilot) that there was going to be bumpy. No way....so smooth. Landing in NCL is quite nice. All countryside around. The flight back from Liverpool was almost even more pleasant, with a nice approach over the pyrenees. The domestic flight....I don´t really know how it was....I just slept the whole flight. Just some unusual thing. We waited and waited at the runway threshold and when it was our turn, we just went out of the runway...I assumed that we had a technical problem, but went to other one. The same thing happened in the second runway, as if our Iberia A320 had a kind of epidemy, and were expelled from everywhere....??? and in the third runway we took off. I was a bit worried. Some pics.

Attachments
Original post

Member for

20 years 1 month

Nice report. That's a truely beautiful window view. :eek: :cool:

Member for

24 years 3 months

Nice, brief report and some great photographs. My first easyJet experience was also a very pleasant one with the rather nice A319s on each trip. ;)

Member for

20 years 11 months

Very nice report and photos :)