Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back home on BA/EWR-LHR-AMS 787 Dreamliner & A320

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Maikel
    Rank 5 Registered User
    • Apr 2009

Back home on BA/EWR-LHR-AMS 787 Dreamliner & A320

Good afternoon,

I made another trip report of my flight from Newark to Amsterdam via London Heathrow, and can be read here: http://www.airliners.net/aviation-fo...d.main/252501/
    Thank you for reading and I hope you guys liked it!

Maikel
  • T5
    T5
    Rank 5 Registered User
    • Jan 2000

A great report, Maikel, with some brilliant pictures as well. I experienced the Dreamliner for the first time last month - flying to and from Guangzhou with China Southern Airlines. The electronic dimming windows kept me amused for most of the 11-12 hour legs!
    Michael

Comment

• Maikel
      Rank 5 Registered User
      • Apr 2009

Originally posted by T5 View Post
      A great report, Maikel, with some brilliant pictures as well. I experienced the Dreamliner for the first time last month - flying to and from Guangzhou with China Southern Airlines. The electronic dimming windows kept me amused for most of the 11-12 hour legs!
      Thanks for your reply, I really enjoyed the flight and 6-7 isn't really that long when you are in a good aircraft. The China Southern Airlines 787 is one of the best looking 787 liveries arround with those nice wong on the fuselage. Electronic dimming function is a nice touch, the inflight entertainment was also very good with large screens and a lot of options.

Maikel

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Working...
      X