Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"DHL - new and old"

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Michael H. Zirbel

"DHL - new and old"

In the January 2000 Airliner World, on page 13 I noticed in the artical about "DHL - new and old" the Convair 580 that in actually HZ-SN11. The fleet of DHL Aviation also includes Convair HZ-SN12, Fairchild Metroliner III HZ-SN7, SN8, SN10, and A9C-DHL1, the former having been registured in Bahrain. Also, as stated in the artical, a Boeing 757, VH-AWE. Having worked for DHL Aviation for two years as a First Officer on the Metro, it is always nice to revisit the company and the region. I visited the Dubai 97 show which was a great experience as I'm sure Dubai 2000 was. I look forward to the February issue to read more about EK as well as Dubai. Keep up the good work! P.S. Most publication forget about the hard working aircraft and aircrew of DHL and Falcon Cargo that have nightly runs all over the Gulf, don't forget this aspect of flying in the Gulf!!!

River Falls, WI USA - Tuesday, February 29, 2000 at 21:29:08 (GMT)
    Ken Delve

RE: DHL

Hope you enjoyed the next part of the feature on Dubai - you will also see that a major story on Gulf Air appeared in the April issue. Maybe you have a few stories of flying the Metro in that region that would be of interest to Airliner World readers - let me know.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Working...
    X