BA Manchester-Geneva

Read the forum code of contact

I was interested in reading Peter Martin's letter regarding flights with BA from Manchester to Geneva. I am one of many passengers who have discovered Easyjet's expanding services from Liverpool Airport. I have just reserved a return flight for the 21Nov00 returning 2 days later with Easyjet for £45.00 return including tax ! I live in Cheshire so I can get to Liverpool or Manchester Airports easyly, but I find these days I am using the Merseyside airport much more, due to Easyjets cost savings for my business and also it is a very hasle-free departure point. With regards to you get what you pay for, well with BA you get nothing that warrants the fares they charge.

C. Spurling
Cheshire

Original post

RE: BA Manchester-Geneva

I totally agree. It is interesting to note that BA franchise partner Maersk Air UK has cut its Birmingham-Geneva service due to competition from Easyjet. It appears people are willing to travel greater distances to airports such as Liverpool to avoid paying the expensive fairs BA and its partners have the audacity to offer.

RE: BA Manchester-Geneva

Its also nice to see an airline putting some faith into Liverpool Airport, which so many carriers have ignored for years or just offered a limited selection of services. i know many of them said there was no demand ? How can this be with with a large conurbation near-by, not everyone wants or is able to travel to Manchester easyly.