Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liverpool airport.

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Keltic (Guest)

Liverpool airport.

I have just visited Liverpool airport, and I found it great. Cosy, small, friendy and hassle free. I borded just 15 minnutes before my flight and walked directly to the plane. Why arent airports like this. I hate LHR, MAD which is a nightmare and all big ones.
    ross gunn (Guest)

RE: Liverpool airport.

hi i work in glasgow airport and i do not agree with you london is a good airport as i worked there for many years as a air traffic controller but later moved to glasgow airport were i still am. if you have any other comments about airports then e,mail them to me at ross769@hotmail.com
    ross gunn

Comment

keltic (Guest)

RE: Liverpool airport.

Well, I dont critisize LHR, simply Its too big for me. I have a problem with my knees and walking too much is not fun. I like terminal two probably because its familiar to me since from there leaves my IB flight to SCQ where I live. I dont like terminal one, too overcrowded and a bit cheap. Terminal four its ok, but distances are considerable too. What I really enjoy about LHR its the spectator area. I tend to go a couple of hours before my flight to stay there for a long time. The shop its great....I always run out money soon. I dont know Glasgow airport, but I think I will visit it soon.
      Wishes

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Working...
      X