Aeroflot only wants skinny good looking flight attendants

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

20 years 11 months

http://www.news.com.au/travel/story/0,28318,25861162-5014090,00.html

Original post

Member for

14 years 11 months

Don't we all????? Preferably female, of course!!!

Member for

24 years 3 months

Striking flight attendants in Virgin?. Well, in the advert....I recently flew from Hong Kong in Premium Economy. Any of them looked like the lovely ones in the "Red Hot" campaign. Nothing turned their eyes in HKG airport when they were passing by :D

In my cabin only male flight attandants. :mad:

Member for

16 years

I'm not that bothered what the flight attendants look like, or what gender they are, as long as they provide good service.
That said, I've never been (un)lucky enough to fly on Aeroflot. Thinking of the remark an Aeroflot official allegedly made about drunk pilots recently, I would think unattractive/rude flight attendants would be the least of my problems.

Member for

18 years 3 months

Seriously, I swear if this world becomes any more shallow it'll start going inwards!

I'm not a**** by what the crew of a plane look like and likewise for the fact that beauty lies WITHIN a person and is called a PERSONALITY, not if they're a size 0 skeleton :mad: and ...

There is NO SUCH THING as HUMAN PERFECTION :rolleyes:

Member for

24 years 3 months

I'd much prefer skinny flight attendants of either sex.

When I overtake them on the way to the emergency exit I want to be able to get past.

Moggy

Member for

19 years 2 months

I'd much prefer skinny flight attendants of either sex.
Moggy

OOH !!! Kinky :D

There is of course a very practical reason to have slim cabin crew,Aisle width is limited and slim cabin crew can move around easier and with minimal disruption to passengers.
Airlines are also getting more serious about (aircraft) weight reduction so not employing lard ar5es is an easy way of helping reduce overall a/c weight :D

cheers BV

Member for

20 years 11 months

:D

OOH !!! Kinky :D

There is of course a very practical reason to have slim cabin crew,Aisle width is limited and slim cabin crew can move around easier and with minimal disruption to passengers.
Airlines are also getting more serious about (aircraft) weight reduction so not employing lard ar5es is an easy way of helping reduce overall a/c weight :D

cheers BV

Bullsh!t!!!...it's all about advantage, one upmanship, physical attractiveness, nothing to do with reducing aircraft weight or moving around the aisle...if that was the case why aren't there any restrictions on all the overweight pilots:D:D:D:D::rolleyes::diablo:

Member for

24 years 3 months

ISTR one of the feeder lines operating Shorts 360 (?) advertising for cabin crew with a maximum height of about 5ft 2in on account of the low headroom

Moggy

Member for

19 years 2 months

Bullsh!t!!!...it's all about advantage, one upmanship, physical attractiveness, nothing to do with reducing aircraft weight or moving around the aisle...if that was the case why aren't there any restrictions on all the overweight pilots

Steve ...do you have your 'smilies' enabled ?
There was a big grin at the end of it !!
But seriously,large/overweight cabin crew would not be popular for many reasons,moving around the a/c is merely one of them!

cheers BV

Member for

20 years 11 months

A guy is sitting at an airport bar, and sees an extremely attractive blond woman sitting there.

He wants to make contact with this woman.

He thinks to himself: I bet she's an air hostess. I'll try and guess which company by repeating the airline motto.

The guy turns to the woman and says: "You love to fly"

The woman looks at him quizically, and says nothing.

The guy thinks to himself, it's not Delta. He turns back to the attractive blond and says: "There's something in the air...."

The woman looks back at him, confused.

He thinks, it's not American Airlines.

In desperation, he turns back to her and says: "You're a great way to fly"

The woman gives him a strange look, and again says nothing.

The guy thinks to himself: I can cross Singapore Airlines off the list.

When he turns back to the woman, she snaps at him: "What the f**K do you want?"

The man slumps back in his chair, with a grin on his face.

"Of course, you work for Qantas!"

Member for

18 years 8 months

I am!

Modest too! :D

No, you just think you are. There's a difference! :D

Paul

Member for

19 years

When he turns back to the woman, she snaps at him: "What the f**K do you want?"

The man slumps back in his chair, with a grin on his face.

"Of course, you work for Qantas!"

Being the world traveller that you are Steve, you would know of course!:D

Never seen you use a smilie before post 9, just found them?;)

Member for

18 years 8 months

Yeah but look how many there are and how different they are! He goes from pure elation and joy to slight disappointment to being slightly evil. Poor confused man! :D

Paul

Member for

20 years 11 months

Being the world traveller that you are Steve, you would know of course!:D

I've seen 'em all Michael, pretty, ugly, fat, thin, friendly, nasty...and yes I'm from the old school... I'm still to this day finding my way 'round a computer board!!!:confused: