Airliner avionics systems

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

24 years 3 months

LAST EDITED ON 14-04-01 AT 09:25 PM (GMT)[p]Hi world, I'm in the RAF as an avionics techie due out in a couple of years. I'm trying to get information about the avionics systems fitted to todays airliners, so I can bone up for my future. Anybody out there know any free sites that might have that sort of info. Thank you. Phil p.s If anybody wants gen on the Harrier GR7, Tornado GR4 or Jaguar GR3A-ask me and try to provide. Cheers

Original post

Member for

24 years 3 months

RE: Airliner avionics systems

Hi,
Depneds on what you mean, when you come out of the RAF, do you want to go on and be a techie for an Airline, or maintianence company, such as FLS Aerospace (www.flsaerospce.com), or do you want to become a pilot. Anyway, there is a site I know, that is a sorta moveable map thingy, and you click onsay the overhead panel, then say the ELCETRICAL panel, and you click on the button, and it tels you what it does, I have given you the link for the B777, but at the bottom of the page is links to the B747/757/767, or A320,etc, so here is the address(http://www.meriweather.com/777/777_main- htm# %0)
Hope I have helped :-D
Matthew Murray
I am only 13 years old, but I have been searching throught sites, for ages