Hollydays

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

24 years 2 months

Hi there,

So people l m know if you are lanning your hollydays,or if you already booked one.
If your`e going to fly and on what airline?
i am going to Penng in Malaysia, i will fly on the Malaysian 777 to Kuala Lumpu, and after tha t I expct a 737 flight to penang.
Hope you`ll let know what your plans are......

See ya,
Jetlag

Original post

Member for

24 years 2 months

RE: Hollydays

Oh boring for me I'm afraid! I'm just going to Paris in July with BA from Manchester. What kind of aircraft do they use on that route?

Member for

24 years 2 months

Hi Jetlag,

I went to Penang a couple of years ago. And because I have experienced KL airport I thought it would be a good idea to pass on my experience to you.

1. Make sure that they have given you a connection time of at least 2.5hours. This may sound stupid but because you do so much walking around at that airport (KL) this is the minimum time you will need. We ended up turning up to check in for our domestic flight 30 mins after it took off.
2. If you make ur domestic flight you will propbrably be on an Airbus A-330 for either of your domestic flights.
3. The Malaisian Airlines boeing 737's are disgusting, but the A-330's are nice.

You will enjoy Penang it is brilliant, but in my opinion don't bother going to the top of Penang mountain, its a waist of time. But make sure you visit the snake temple. Oh and if you go to KFC your full meal will only cost you about 40p (I'm not lieing)

If you want to know more just message or email me. I'll be happy to pass on my emperiences

Member for

24 years 2 months

Oh, and I'm going on holiday to Tobago on the 22nd of August. I will be flying British airways on the following flights:
Man-LGW
LGW-tobago
and return

Shaun

Member for

24 years 2 months

Hey Paul, Manchester-Paris Cdg is operated by leased 737-500 aircraft. They are all in full BA Union flag colours and will be based at MAN until the first of the new Airbus fleet arrives. Hope this helps!

Member for

24 years 2 months

-I am going to Corsica.I am flying from Gatwick to Figari.I thing i am travelling Cityflyer Express on a bae 146-300.I hear a few chater airlines go there,but it is mostly french regional airlines.Looking forward to it very much,gets me and my wife away from the horrible british weather!!!

Member for

24 years 2 months

In September I'm off to Crete, flying from Birmingham in a JMC 757. Next year I'm off to Lanzarote on, yep, you guessed it, a JMC 757. Such variety eh?

Member for

24 years 2 months

End of June I am going to MAH from NCL on an AIH A320, and at the end of July I fly MON A320 EDI-LPA.

Member for

24 years 2 months

I'm off to Malta from gatwick in August on an Air Malta 737-300.Really looking forward to it especially flying air malta!I had the choice of flying gb airways.I am also going to gatwick for the weekend to watch the aircraft on the sky viewing galleery.I went there last year and it was brilliant.
!
Hope you all enjoy your holidays!!!
Regards Saab 2000