Gatick Airport

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

24 years 3 months

HI people,

This is going to seem like a rather stupid questio to most of you Brits. But anyhow, at Gatwick Airport in the terminal where British Airways does all the international flights from (north terminal, I think), what is there regards of shops, takeaways, etc?

You may find this a rather stupid question, but with me living in Hull, I try to use Manchester. I am also very fond of Heathrow T4.

Thankyou,

Shaun

Original post

Member for

24 years 3 months

RE: Gatick Airport

I use Gatwick south more than north,but i have a book that tells you everything about gatwick even shops and restraunts.Here is alist of shops:accessorize,austin reed ,sock shop,boots,burtons,sunglass hut & watch station,dorothy perkins,virgin music store,wh smith,bally,world duty free,hmv,luggage co there are many many more,but it would take to long to mention all of them.Most of the shops are past security but there are still a few in the check in area.There are many cafes such as garfunkles,macdonalds,costa coffee,planet hollywood as well as many more.
Regards Saab 2000

Member for

24 years 3 months

RE: Gatwick Airport

There's list off shops at ALL BAA Airports/Terminals in the UK (Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted, Southampton, Glasgow, Edinburgh and Aberdeen) at the BAA website... http://www.baa.co.uk

Member for

24 years 3 months

Hi,

Thanks to u both

Shaun

(At least there is a McDonalds) hehe

Member for

24 years 3 months

Lots of shopping, I think as good as in Heathrow. Nice, clean confortable and with a nice terrace to watch planes.