Airtours

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

24 years 2 months

HELLO THERE, ON THE INTERNET AND LOOKING FOR 'AIRTOURS' AND CAN'T FIND ANYTHING. CAN YOU HELP?

Original post

Member for

24 years 2 months

RE: Airtours

As far as i know there is no official airtours site. but other british charter operators do run sites. Air 2000-www.air2000.com + Britania-www.britania-airways.co.uk i think

>HELLO THERE, ON THE INTERNET AND
>LOOKING FOR 'AIRTOURS' AND CAN'T
>FIND ANYTHING. CAN YOU HELP?
>
hi i think if you go to www.airliners.net you will find lots of pics on airtours by the way does anyone like travelling with airtours because i don't

Member for

24 years 2 months

This year i flew by airtours international and they were the worst charter airline i have been on. They put an a320 on a four hour flight to turkey from Newcastle. but from gatwick to spain (a route wich lasts half the time) they use a 757. While on the subject of airtours the inflight entertainment is very poor (it was so poor that we can`t even remember what it was)but then what do you expect from a second rate airline. They shpould be called AIRPOORS instead.

Member for

24 years 2 months

I'm afraid I had the misfortune to fly with Airtours about 18 months ago. It was a two hour flight from BHX to Malaga and the 757 used was the dirtiest example (inside and out) I had ever seen. The cabin crew was off hand and no apologies were made despite the fact that the flight was delayed for over four hours. I quite like their livery though...

Flew with'em in July to ALC from BHX (757), no probs, crew were very friendly, Capt. invited me to take the jumpseat for L.
The IFE was mediocre, but how much should we expect on a 1.5hour flight? If you want IFE, go fly BA.

I'd have no problem flying them again in the future.

Airtours International

Hello, I came across your message and decided to help you out: http://www.atol.org.uk/airlinelic/airlines/airtours.htm Use this address which is a page dedicated to AIH.

Don't hesitate to mail if you want to. Have you flown with Airtours, and finally, can I ask, what is Premiair? I saw it on Holiday in the Dominican Republic and the tail had the Airtours logo!

Try JMC!

Airtours - The worst holiday airline, don't agree there, have you not tried JMC? I flew both their DC-10 aircraft in August, G-LYON from POP to LGW is on last months Airliner World, idiotic crew members in the cabin and on the flight deck, food stamped into the floor of the toilet and the ceiling was falling through. Sorry to JMC, but I would not recommend you to anyone!! Entertainment, words can't describe my disappointment. Well over 8 hours on the most unreliable commercial aircraft in service today and we are made to watch 'Yellow Submarine', what's happened? Visit my site and click on 'Your Flight' for my ratings of JMC, Britannia, Airtours and Monarch. http://www.domrep-online.com

Member for

24 years 2 months

Have you tried Air 2000?

Airtours aren't the worst holiday airline, i agree JMC is pretty rubbish. Air 2000, however is much more rubbish than all of them I think.

Member for

24 years 2 months

RE: Airtours International

Premiair are a subsidiary of Airtours plc. They are the Scandanavian airline operations of the company.

Airtours International are a really poor airline. I flew with them from LGW to AGP and back in July 1996. It was a night flight too, which I try to avoid like the plague. They offer an exceptionally poor service. I also flew on their MD83, G-JSMC in July 1993 from BHX-MAH-BHX. That was good as far as I can recall. However, I don't think Air 2000 are as bad as people are saying. Their seats were uncomfortable, but I don't have any other complaints about their service. MONARCH are the best UK charter airline. They excel in their customer service, in-flight offerings and punctuallity.

Has anyone ever flown Eurocypria?? Now they have to be worse than Airtours. I flew with them BHX-LCA-BHX last July, and a third of the plane was filled with anti-social, swearing and rude clubbers. The rest of the passengers, including myself and family were clearly at unease, but the cabin crew did NOTHING to help us. We had our seats kicked and food thrown, but they didn't read them the riot act or have Cypriot police meet them at Larnaca airport. It started before we left the stand at BHX, and the flight was 5.5 hours long.

AVOID EUROCYPRIA IF YOU CAN HELP IT!!!