Freedom Airlines

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

24 years 3 months

Has anybody got information or contact details of a new british airline which is in the process of being started?
If so could you please please let me know}>

Original post

Member for

24 years 3 months

RE: Freedom Airlines

As far as I know it was the first airline orientated to Gay people. It was supposed to start a couple of months ago but nothing more about it.

Member for

24 years 3 months

As a gay lad I noticed this start-up operation, but as far as I could see it would never have been sucessful. The routes that were suggested were so diverse from places like Ibiza to Sydney. Someone hadnt thought it through !

Member for

24 years 3 months

Being gay also, and working for a airline i was most interested by the rumors of Freadom Air. It was belived to be a number of ex Caledonian Airways Cabin Staff who were behind the idea of a Gay airline, but last i heard finacial backing was hard to find.

brgds scandy

Member for

24 years 3 months

I think is a bad idea, and bad for gays since it means discrimination. I am not gay myself, but think that nobody should be segregated for his/her sexual tendencies. Creating that means that people should be treated in a different way because they are "different". Possitive discrimination could be bad too.

Member for

24 years 3 months

LAST EDITED ON 10-07-01 AT 10:05 PM (GMT)[p]LAST EDITED ON 10-07-01 AT 10:02 PM (GMT)

I agree with you,I also think segregation is not a good idea , it doesnt breed understanding amoungst people and would probally encourage more bigots. I have never had any problem flying with "straight" airlines.