Bomb on Ryanair plane

Read the forum code of contact

Member for

24 years 3 months

I had forgotten to tell you one thing which happened at my local airport some weeks ago. As I was spotting at the 35 a saw a Ryanair B737-800 approaching. Strange....no planes from this airline at all. As it landed it was parked at the end at the holding area.....police came, the passengers disembarked at a couple of Km from the airport and in a second everything was full of police, dogs and journalists. A kid had written a note saying...bomb on this plane...and had left it in the drinks trolley. The passengers had to wait at the terminal for more than seven hours. The plane was flying from Faro to Dublin. Strange thing.

Original post

Member for

24 years 3 months

RE: Bomb on Ryanair plane

Yeah i heard about this on the news,some kid just wanting to get a stupid joke.Don't people think of what this does to the passengers and the distruption this causes.I remember 2 years ago at Jersey a full A320 of british airways going to Heathrow was delayed for 8 hours because some idiot said there was a bomb on board.The plane was towed to the end of the runway and left for full inspection,this caused disruption to every flight that afternoon and evening,what got me was that my disabled cousin was on board.Was there any delays due to the hoax at your airport?
regards Saab 2000

Member for

24 years 3 months

Kids are kids. They aren´t aware of all the implications. I walked along the terminal and they were really amazed: like a biga adventure. In any case I wouldn´t like to be that kid. His parents should be so crossed that probably had a beating. Would they have to pay all the expenses?. I think it´s normal in countries like the US. Is that common here?:

Member for

24 years 3 months

Guess Sabena has nothing to do with it, right?
Geforce - "Teamwork is essential. It gives the enemy other people to shoot at."

Member for

24 years 3 months

Brilliant comment:-)

Member for

24 years 3 months

Brilliant is my middle name

Geforce - "Teamwork is essential. It gives the enemy other people to shoot at."